Delete topics instead of Locking them

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
legendwithoutaname
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Delete topics instead of Locking them

Post by legendwithoutaname »

I saw the same tonight "What's a ......?" if they would only have looked up because they posted in the same forum as the answer is listed up top in a sticky.

They would rather clutter the boards instead of doing the work for themselves. Lazy

What's next asking others to send in their TTM? I did see someone asking someone else to pay for something for them because they did not have a CC to buy it from the website themself. :(
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

legendwithoutaname wrote:I saw the same tonight "What's a ......?" if they would only have looked up because they posted in the same forum as the answer is listed up top in a sticky.

They would rather clutter the boards instead of doing the work for themselves. Lazy

What's next asking others to send in their TTM? I did see someone asking someone else to pay for something for them because they did not have a CC to buy it from the website themself. :(
ONE: Im Not Lazy. I Look Be4 I Request Addresses...And TWO I Was Making Sure. So Dnt Say Stuff That You DONT Kno. {thumb2} My Collection Is what Is It Bcuz of What I Do (Keyword: I)..I dont Ask Anyone To Do Anything For Me. So Im VERY FAR From Lazy..Thnx! :)
legendwithoutaname

musicfan wrote:
legendwithoutaname wrote:I saw the same tonight "What's a ......?" if they would only have looked up because they posted in the same forum as the answer is listed up top in a sticky.

ONE: Im Not Lazy. I Look Be4 I Request Addresses...And TWO I Was Making Sure. So Dnt Say Stuff That You DONT Kno. {thumb2} My Collection Is what Is It Bcuz of What I Do (Keyword: I)..I dont Ask Anyone To Do Anything For Me. So Im VERY FAR From Lazy..Thnx! :)

Did I Name you? NO
Was i talking about you? NO
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

legendwithoutaname wrote:
musicfan wrote:

Did I Name you? NO
Was i talking about you? NO
You Didnt Have To....It Was All Over It...lol... ;)
legendwithoutaname

Not everything is about you. This topic has nothing to do with you.
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

Ok, no one is pointing fingers, can we get back on topic please.