Add a 'Who Did You Send Out To Board'

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
rachumz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Add a 'Who Did You Send Out To Board'

Post by rachumz »

So that perhaps, when people are looking to send to a celebrity they will know whether people have tried sending out to that address, if there is no feedback received especially.
honey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Add a 'Who Did You Send Out To Board'

Post by honey »

But we have similar topic. It's "What did you send out today".
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Yeah it's right here! :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=6657&start=3150

RYAN J. 8)
rachumz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rachumz »

Yes, but what I meant is, if you go on a celebrity's page on fanmail, you would be able to tell whether there are people waiting for replies and never got them etc.. but i can see u think its a bad idea so ok.
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

Do you mean like a ticker type of function? This would be a great idea! There could be individual "success", "failure/rts", and "pending" tickers next to the celebrities picture. This would be better than looking through all the past feedback. I appreciate the your ideas. Thanks!

It could look something like this:

Positive 15
Failure/RTS 5
Pending 20

Each ticker could be clicked on to see the results. Great idea, but I doubt most of the suggestions we make on this board will ever see the light of day...

Khackdrums :D
Paigey012

Post by Paigey012 »

khackdrums wrote: Positive 15
Failure/RTS 5
Pending 20
I think it's a good idea but I think it would be hard to keep on top of because of the ammount of requests people send out each day :?
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

It wouldn't have to be something Mod's would have to keep track of. It could be like the eBay feedback feature. Everytime a member sends out a request (pending) or recieves a reply (success/failure/RTS), they would need to fill out a simple feedback form. The form would allow them to choose a title for their topic and allow them to fill in the appropriate feedback bubble: success (green), pending (yellow), or failure/RTS (red). A preset editable area would be at the bottom of the form with drop-down dates, celebrity name, photo upload (if success), and details section.

Other sites do it, so I know it's possible. {up}

Paigey012

Post by Paigey012 »

khackdrums wrote:It wouldn't have to be something Mod's would have to keep track of. It could be like the eBay feedback feature. Everytime a member sends out a request (pending) or recieves a reply (success/failure/RTS), they would need to fill out a simple feedback form. The form would allow them to choose a title for their topic and allow them to fill in the appropriate feedback bubble: success (green), pending (yellow), or failure/RTS (red). A preset editable area would be at the bottom of the form with drop-down dates, celebrity name, photo upload (if success), and details section.

Other sites do it, so I know it's possible. {up}

Oh. Sounds great :mrgreen: