Time Minimum for Moderators

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
mufcdd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Time Minimum for Moderators

Post by mufcdd »

As an ex-Mod and ex-AE, its sad to see all the truthful posts about the Mod system have been DELETED. Speaks volumes.

As for age limit, would never work as people would lie. There are currently several Mods/TMs who have been known to lie/cheat about things so Im sure an age-lie would be no great deal.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE MY TWITTER PAGE! OVER 10,000 FOLLOWERS!
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Time Minimum for Moderators

Post by Beau »

mufcdd wrote:As an ex-Mod and ex-AE, its sad to see all the truthful posts about the Mod system have been DELETED. Speaks volumes.

As for age limit, would never work as people would lie. There are currently several Mods/TMs who have been known to lie/cheat about things so Im sure an age-lie would be no great deal.
That's true, it is easy to lie about your age, there's no way to check if you are really as old as you say you are.

And it would make it more meaningfull to be asked to be a TM/Mod. It would for me anyway. Because it means that help and advice/tips/help offerd, is appriciated, and working. Not that I want to be a TM/Mod, because I feel and know that I'm not experienced enough, and I need to learn more about the hobbie, by reading about the experiences all of you have, and ask things that I'm not sure about, And I do try to help out others whenever I can. But maybe in the future when I would be asked, maybe I would think about it.