Updating The Upcoming Productions

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
Ejm1059
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Updating The Upcoming Productions

Post by Ejm1059 »

Hey :D

I think it would be great if someone updated the Upcoming Productions thread. I think it would be very helpful to people who want to send VV {thumb2}
Successes: (Minus SFM) Nathan Lane (IP), David Hyde Pierce (IP), Norbert Leo Butz (IP), Jonathan Pryce (IP) Shia LaBeouf (A), Victoria Beckham (A), Orlando Bloom (PP) Judi Dench (A),Daniel Radcliffe (A), Norbert Leo Butz (A), Kristen Chenoweth (A), Zac Efron (PP), Will Ferrell (A),Meg Cabot, Brad Bird (A), Dorris Day (A?), Jeremy Irons (A), Andy Samberg (A), Jane Fonda (A)

Created by[/color] Seb

"Are you talking about pi or pie because I have been fooled before ...".
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Updating The Upcoming Productions

Post by aamir »

I agree completely.
"Weirdism - don't you ever call someone weird. Everybody is unique, therefore to be normal is to be weird. So really the weird ones are the normal ones and the normal ones are the weird ones. That's my analogy."
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

You can check through the Add/Request a VV address forum. It is too much to update that forum as there are way too many venues these days. Some will be posted on their when possible otherwise you should search through the forum suggested. Or use the search tool to find an address for the celebrity you're seeking to send to. Often the most updated addresses are posted there.
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

crystal815

Post by crystal815 »

I've actually been thinking about this for awhile. It seems like its only updated when they 'feel like it'. I realize that its alot to keep up with and that everyone is busy this time of year. But, I think it is an important part of VV collecting. If it isnt going to be updated, then we shouldnt have it at all.
I'd be more than willing to update it, however, I've been a member for 3 years and still cant get Mod status. Go figure.