You Know You Write Too Much Fanmail When...

Vote for your favorite characters / TV Shows...
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: You Know You Write Too Much Fanmail When...

Post by Ryco11757 »

astrosfan4life wrote:When you hear a person you don't know and automatically go to Fanmail.biz and see if they sign.
Hahah Yep!
Swanny13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Swanny13 »

you know you write too much fanmail when you got $10 worth of stamps for baby sitting.
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

When people get successes from celebs you wrote to, months earlier, and you haven't heard from them yet, and you feel personally slighted.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

capmonte wrote:When people get successes from celebs you wrote to, months earlier, and you haven't heard from them yet, and you feel personally slighted.
Cant agree more!
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Icena »

When the first thing you do when you meet someone new is think: 'I wonder if they're into autograph collecting/I can get them into it', haha!
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

When envelopes and stamps are ALWAYS on your shopping list.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

When you create a class project for your students where they have to write a fan letter to a celebrity.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
astrosfan4life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by astrosfan4life »

capmonte wrote:When you create a class project for your students where they have to write a fan letter to a celebrity.

Haha! I would do the same thing if I was a teacher!
Future Army Soldier. Hooah! I want to be a 12 Bravo aka Combat Engineer.

Most wanted: Jeff Bagwell, Craig Biggio, Mickey Gilley

Favorite IP: Buster Posey (ball), Ubaldo Jimenez (ball), Todd Helton, Miguel Tejada (ball), Pablo Sandoval (ball), Goose Gossage (full size helmet, and personalized autographed 8x10), Joe Torre (ball), Hunter Pence (ball), Michael Bourn (ball), Justin Upton (ball), J.D. Walton (personalized autographed 8x10), Kevin Kouzmanoff (ball)

Favorite TTM's: Todd Helton (ball and custom notecard), Bobby Doerr (ball), Goose Gossage (ball), Bud Selig (ball), Rollie Fingers (ball), Mariano Rivera (ball), Luis Gonzalez x2, Clint Barmes x2, Brad Ausmus x2, Alan Jackson, Duke Snider, Brooks Robinson, Jeff Foxworthy, Alan Alda, Sparky Anderson, Bob Feller, Robin Roberts, Jimmy Wynn, Virgil "Fire" Trucks, Dr. James Andrews, Martina McBride, Josh Turner, Justin Moore, Toby Keith x2, Rob Dyrdek, Milo Hamilton (ball)
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

astrosfan4life wrote:
capmonte wrote:When you create a class project for your students where they have to write a fan letter to a celebrity.

Haha! I would do the same thing if I was a teacher!
So far, students have received replies from the Kardashian Sisters, Bam Margera, Morgan Freeman (pre-print), Ozzy Osbourne, and a voice actor...Yuri something or other.
2014 Successes:
astrosfan4life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by astrosfan4life »

Very nice! I might have to try Bam. I love his show Viva La Bam! You're growing a new breed of autograph collectors, good for you!! ;-)
Future Army Soldier. Hooah! I want to be a 12 Bravo aka Combat Engineer.

Most wanted: Jeff Bagwell, Craig Biggio, Mickey Gilley

Favorite IP: Buster Posey (ball), Ubaldo Jimenez (ball), Todd Helton, Miguel Tejada (ball), Pablo Sandoval (ball), Goose Gossage (full size helmet, and personalized autographed 8x10), Joe Torre (ball), Hunter Pence (ball), Michael Bourn (ball), Justin Upton (ball), J.D. Walton (personalized autographed 8x10), Kevin Kouzmanoff (ball)

Favorite TTM's: Todd Helton (ball and custom notecard), Bobby Doerr (ball), Goose Gossage (ball), Bud Selig (ball), Rollie Fingers (ball), Mariano Rivera (ball), Luis Gonzalez x2, Clint Barmes x2, Brad Ausmus x2, Alan Jackson, Duke Snider, Brooks Robinson, Jeff Foxworthy, Alan Alda, Sparky Anderson, Bob Feller, Robin Roberts, Jimmy Wynn, Virgil "Fire" Trucks, Dr. James Andrews, Martina McBride, Josh Turner, Justin Moore, Toby Keith x2, Rob Dyrdek, Milo Hamilton (ball)