You Know You Write Too Much Fanmail When...

Vote for your favorite characters / TV Shows...
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: You Know You Write Too Much Fanmail When...

Post by capmonte »

Icena wrote:You know you write too much fanmail when you see your mailman/postman halfway up the road and decide to open the door for him when he won't even get to your house for another ten minutes.
Oh wow...I did that the other day! LOL

You know you write too much fan mail when you find out you have a big upcoming doctor bill, and your first thought is, "man, now I'm going to have to put off sending that donation to Jane Seymour till next month!"
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
jtalmodovar26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jtalmodovar26 »

You know you write too much fanmail when you always have a book of stamps with you
Waiting for: Donald Trump ; Will Ferrell ; Bill Nye the Science Guy ; Bryan Cranston ; Steve Ballmer ; ozzy ;Rick Moranis ;Tom Savini ; Daniel Tosh ; Clint Eastwood ;Stephen Colbert ; Tom Herr ;Chris Gardner ; Steve Carell ; Jack Mcbrayer ;Nancy Pelosi ; Anthony Weiner ; R.L stine , Ray Bradbury ; Harrison Ford ;Tom Scholz ; Steve Martin ; Carlos Santana
Autographs (TTM): Pawn Stars ; Theodore Gray ; Jillian Michaels ; Sid Meiers ; Clive Cussler ; Jay Leno ; Sen. Mike Sturla ; Bear Grylls ; Gov. Ed Rendell ; The Fonz! ; A-rod ; Hugh Laurie ; Steve Wozniak ; MythBusters! (Tori , Grant , Kari!); Bill Clinton! ; Arnold Schwarzenneger (X2)
Chevy Chase ; John Lasseter ; Ben Bernanke ; VP Joe Biden ; Jenna Fischer ; Peter Billingsley ; Marcus Hamilton ; Ed Asner

Check out my photobucket (not all of my pics are up yet): http://adf.ly/KIER
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

you know you write to much fanmail when you walk into the post office to get stamps and the lady ask you "100 roll stamps right?"
you know you write to much fanmail when the lady at the post office has your roll of stamps sitting beside her waiting for you
you know you write to much fanmail when you sing the mail time song from blues clue when going to the mailbox
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
Tannehill
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tannehill »

When the mailman waits at your door to see what you got that day.
When your grandkids go straight to your desk before the refridgerator.
You put your albums close to the door in case of a fire.
[b[color=#004040]]"One can pretend to be serious but you can't fake being funny"[/b][/color]
peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peter15 »

You know you send too much fanmail when you take better care of your autographs than you do your pets
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Icena »

You know you write too much fanmail when you constantly carry around Sharpies and blank index cards, just in case!
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

Icena wrote:You know you write too much fanmail when you constantly carry around Sharpies and blank index cards, just in case!
I do this lol

you know you write too much fanmail when you sit by your mailbox waiting for the mailman to come and see what you got.
You know you write too much fanmail when you call your letters your "babys"
You know you write too much fanmail when your son comes in your room and ask you to play with him but you say no cuz your writeing a letter to Jackson Rathbone..... (I'll say I did this one I know bad mommy lol)
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

Icena wrote:You know you write too much fanmail when you constantly carry around Sharpies and blank index cards, just in case!
I do this too! I never go anywhere without a Sharpie!
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

When you go on fanmail.biz during school!!
Like right now im in my mircrosoft class :lol:
astrosfan4life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by astrosfan4life »

Hahaha! Nice ryan!
You know you write too much Fanmail when you literally wait by your mailbox waiting for the mail man.
You know you write too much Fanmail when you get excited when you see a mail truck anywhere!
Future Army Soldier. Hooah! I want to be a 12 Bravo aka Combat Engineer.

Most wanted: Jeff Bagwell, Craig Biggio, Mickey Gilley

Favorite IP: Buster Posey (ball), Ubaldo Jimenez (ball), Todd Helton, Miguel Tejada (ball), Pablo Sandoval (ball), Goose Gossage (full size helmet, and personalized autographed 8x10), Joe Torre (ball), Hunter Pence (ball), Michael Bourn (ball), Justin Upton (ball), J.D. Walton (personalized autographed 8x10), Kevin Kouzmanoff (ball)

Favorite TTM's: Todd Helton (ball and custom notecard), Bobby Doerr (ball), Goose Gossage (ball), Bud Selig (ball), Rollie Fingers (ball), Mariano Rivera (ball), Luis Gonzalez x2, Clint Barmes x2, Brad Ausmus x2, Alan Jackson, Duke Snider, Brooks Robinson, Jeff Foxworthy, Alan Alda, Sparky Anderson, Bob Feller, Robin Roberts, Jimmy Wynn, Virgil "Fire" Trucks, Dr. James Andrews, Martina McBride, Josh Turner, Justin Moore, Toby Keith x2, Rob Dyrdek, Milo Hamilton (ball)