You Know You Write Too Much Fanmail When...

Vote for your favorite characters / TV Shows...
Situation
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: You Know You Write Too Much Fanmail When...

Post by Situation »

when you start asking your friends for their autographs in hopes they will be famous one day haha
Best Successes TTM: Travis Pastrana, Raf Nadal , Roger Federer, Daniel Tosh(Tosh.O), Kat Von D , Seth McFarlane, Anna Faris, President George W. Bush, Secr. Henry Kissinger, Steven Colbert, GSP(UFC Champ), Gov. Jeb Bush, Peyton Manning (NFL Colts QB) , Ed Hochuli(NFL Ref), Jim Tressel(Ohio State Univ.) ,Pat Riley(HOF NBA), Rudy Guliani, Ed Koch, Michele Beadle(ESPN SportsNation), Gene Krantz(NASA), Jim Lovell(Apollo 13), RL Stine,(Goosebumps), Secr. Colin Powell, RFK Jr

Coolest Celebs in Person: Robin Roberts (GMA), President Bill Clinton, Kid Cudi, Shaq, Sen. John McCain, Sen/Astronaut John Glenn
Worst Celebs in Person: LeBron James(Quitness, Ringless...ect), Tiger Woods
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

When you take envelopes on vacation to address SASEs at night and you don't want to go out.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
rob234111

Post by rob234111 »

When you spend all week writing letters, killing your hands, are all ready to send them out but the. Remember it's saturday.

Happened to me just this past weekend.

When you spend more money on stamps than you do on groceries.

When half your paycheck/paycheque(Canadian spelling) goes to buying stamps, envelopes and index cards.

When you get completely overjoyed at buying a brand new Sharpie
Rob234111 / Robert the other Weasley
http://www.youtube.com/roberttheotherweasley

Favourite Successes - Evanna Lynch In-Person, J.K. Rowling Authentic, Satoshi Tajiri Authentic

Currently Waiting For Responses From - Fantastic Beasts Cast

Most Recent - David Tennant
taylorr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by taylorr »

When you're vacationing in California and recognizing street addresses that you've sent letters to. (If I were by myself I probably would have made a stop in on some of the agencies to check on my letters! ;-) )