Random Fact

Vote for your favorite characters / TV Shows...
betty*fan

Re: Random Fact

Post by betty*fan »

beecs wrote:Ramdon on about me

I was born on the same day as Drew Carey and we are both ginger, both have glasses and are both left handed!!!
Is your birthday 23rd May? Because Drew Carey shares the same birthday with me too! So we must have the same b'days!!! :mrgreen: {up}

Random fact is that Gwen Stefani has worn braces before! {up} :mrgreen:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much -Lil1- for this awesome Emilie de Ravin set! :D
RIP MICHAEL JACKSON & FARRAH FAWCETT )-=
Recent Success: Brooke White, {??} Jackson Rathbone {??} , Jamie Campbell Bower
Recent requests: Dev Patel, Cameron Bright, Chaske Spencer, Gil Birmingham, Emilie de Ravin vv, Jordin Sparks

Most Wanted: TAYLOR SWIFT {??}, Gossip Girl cast, Twilight saga cast, Harry Potter Cast, Lost Cast, Emilie de Ravin, Claire Danes, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Greene, Dakota Fanning, Anna Faris, Hayden Pannetiere, Keira Knightley, Kristen Stewart, Amanda Bynes, Demi Lovato, America Ferrera, Katy Perry, Jordin Sparks, Evangeline Lilly, Jessie Cave, Zac Efron, Kristen Bell, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Benson, A.T.A.P.S cast and MORE!
Favourite Successes: {??} Jackson Rathbone {??}, Robert Pattinson, Nikki Reed, Selena Gomez vv, Channing Tatum, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfriedx2, Peter Facinellix2, Sara Paxton, Alyson Stoner, Kelly Clarkson, Piper Perabo, Georgia Groome, Charlie Cox, Connor Paolox2, Jamie Campbell Bower, Jayma Mays, Brooke White and MORE!
Last edited by betty*fan on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beecs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beecs »

betty*fan wrote:
beecs wrote:Ramdon on about me

I was born on the same day as Drew Carey and we are both ginger, both have glasses and are both left handed!!!
Is your birthday 23rd May? Because Drew Carey shares the same birthday with me too! So we must have the same b'days!!! :mrgreen: {up}

Yes that is my birthday hehe how old are you like!!! This is quite awesome hehe!!!

My name (on the internet) used to be suggababz and if you google it I am everywhere lol
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

Awesome! :razz: :D I don't know many people with the same birthday! :mrgreen: {up}
I'm turned 16 in May! {thumb2}

So you must have been collecting for awhile, then.... I want a new name but then it will look like I'm a newbie... {thumb2} {up}

Random fact is that Vanessa Hudgens is wanting the part of Leah Clearwater in Eclipse.... I so don't want her to get it though, please NO DISNEY STARS IN TWILIGHT SAGA!!!! LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recent requests: Dev Patel, Cameron Bright, Chaske Spencer, Gil Birmingham, Emilie de Ravin vv, Jordin Sparks

Most Wanted: TAYLOR SWIFT {??}, Gossip Girl cast, Twilight saga cast, Harry Potter Cast, Lost Cast, Emilie de Ravin, Claire Danes, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Greene, Dakota Fanning, Anna Faris, Hayden Pannetiere, Keira Knightley, Kristen Stewart, Amanda Bynes, Demi Lovato, America Ferrera, Katy Perry, Jordin Sparks, Evangeline Lilly, Jessie Cave, Zac Efron, Kristen Bell, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Benson, A.T.A.P.S cast and MORE!
Favourite Successes: {??} Jackson Rathbone {??}, Robert Pattinson, Nikki Reed, Selena Gomez vv, Channing Tatum, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfriedx2, Peter Facinellix2, Sara Paxton, Alyson Stoner, Kelly Clarkson, Piper Perabo, Georgia Groome, Charlie Cox, Connor Paolox2, Jamie Campbell Bower, Jayma Mays, Brooke White and MORE!
Last edited by betty*fan on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marokee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by marokee »

there are more atoms in one mole of water in than the Atlantic Ocean than there are tablespoons.

1 mole = 6.022*10^23
omgitscaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by omgitscaro »

Uhh - my stomach hurts. :lol:
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

omgitscaro wrote:Uhh - my stomach hurts. :lol:

LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by betty*fan on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beecs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beecs »

I was born on the 23rd May 1990 at 5.07am GMT my mother went to a psychic before I was born and they told her that I would be born on the 23rd May 1990 between 5.05am GMT and 5.10am GMT which is true because I was born half way in between those times!!!

Freaky or what... my mum says it's because I am sooooo Predictable

Coincidently I hate to be early or late for something I like to be right on time!!!

:D
x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-Jen-x »

I was born at exactly 7:58am on the 4th July 1994 and I am 15. :mrgreen:

jen :D
omgitscaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by omgitscaro »

I read once that John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died on the same day (7/4/1826) John Adams thought that Jefferson was still alive (he wasn't) and his last words were "Jefferson survives."

another random fact is that my stomach stopped hurting. {up}
osieck18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osieck18 »

It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46, the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.