josh peck

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
lilfrog_54
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

josh peck

Post by lilfrog_54 »

:( How do I get josh peck to write a movie script with me , this means the world to me and it's my self respect for myself that I can make it happen I have a wonderful talent and if I can't get him to write it with me I'm going to lose this talent forever so please I'm begging anyone if you know how I can go about getting him to do so please let me know .
smartcollegeguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: josh peck

Post by smartcollegeguy »

Why do you need him to do it with you? Why can't you just write the movie on your own. Maybe he can act in it if you get it produced
Favorite IP Successes: Quentin Tarantino, Ozzy Osbourne, Tom Hanks, Robin Williams, John Travolta, Forrest Whitaker, Jon Voight, Ray Romano, Christian Bale, Hugh Laurie, Rainn Wilson, Judd Apatow, Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, Will Smith, David Spade

TTM (authentic) Successes: Jerry Seinfeld, Will Ferrell, Bill Cosby, Steve Carell, Brian Regan, Dane Cook, Carlos Mencia, David Letterman, Christian Bale, Tim Allen, Gene Wilder, David Hyde Pierce, Roger Waters, Charlie Watts, Ian Anderson, Ringo Starr,
DwightKSchrute

Post by DwightKSchrute »

Wow, that's a big goal...If you seriously want this to happen, you are going to have to start out low in the movie business, and hopefully work your way up. He won't just start writing with you out of the blue.

If you want my opinion, find a job (maybe on one of his TV shows/movies) as an entry level employee. If you get lucky, you may eventually convince him to write a script with you, but you have to work a lot on it.
smartcollegeguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by smartcollegeguy »

DwightKSchrute wrote:Wow, that's a big goal...If you seriously want this to happen, you are going to have to start out low in the movie business, and hopefully work your way up. He won't just start writing with you out of the blue.

If you want my opinion, find a job (maybe on one of his TV shows/movies) as an entry level employee. If you get lucky, you may eventually convince him to write a script with you, but you have to work a lot on it.
I couldn't agree more with this. You can't just start at the top, you have to work your way up, ya know. But if you are really passionate about it and want to make it happen, you can. You are just going to have to work really hard at it. Good Luck {up}
By the way, saying that you will lose your talent forever if Josh Peck doesn't work with you is a bogus thing to say
Favorite IP Successes: Quentin Tarantino, Ozzy Osbourne, Tom Hanks, Robin Williams, John Travolta, Forrest Whitaker, Jon Voight, Ray Romano, Christian Bale, Hugh Laurie, Rainn Wilson, Judd Apatow, Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, Will Smith, David Spade

TTM (authentic) Successes: Jerry Seinfeld, Will Ferrell, Bill Cosby, Steve Carell, Brian Regan, Dane Cook, Carlos Mencia, David Letterman, Christian Bale, Tim Allen, Gene Wilder, David Hyde Pierce, Roger Waters, Charlie Watts, Ian Anderson, Ringo Starr,