michael vick

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
chrisjl21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

michael vick

Post by chrisjl21 »

dear michael,

how dare you eve take advantage of an inocent dog. no matter what the breed. you make millions of dollars in contracts and sponsorships and still you feel the need to support such a horrible thing as dog fighting. does it make you feel good to control other animals. how dare you think you can have any control over anything other than yourself. i have a yellow lab and if you ever said you would bet against her fighting another animal i would not allow even the thought of it. unlike you i think of animals as part of my family. my dog is my little sister and how dare you even attempt to put any of them in a ring for your own benefit. dogs are animal, just like us, we have no right making htem do what we want either than making their lives as good as we can. you make millions of dollars a year and yet need something to do to make more money or get a thrill out of. fuck you, and everythign you have ever done. if i were you i would drop off the face of the earth and never show my face again. you deserve what any murderer deserves.... death... and i hoep you get it...

sincerely,
chris]

p.s. dont you ever dare touch another animal in your life
chriscollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: michael vick

Post by chriscollector »

He needs to be locked in a cage with all the animals he turned into killing machines. Let him feel tha pain he ha sinflicted onto unconditional loving animls. When you come from nothing, all the money in the world will never make you something. he was scum, and always will be. The best thing we can do is boycott everyting he is associated with. he got a plea and will not even do 2 years. What a joke. He needs to suffer like those dogs. he is far worse than a drug dealer, he needs harsher punishment and if I knew how i would start a petition over the internet to have him penalized as harsh as the legal system allows.
cernan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cernan »

Guys, you are free to discuss this matter here, but if this gets out of hand the thread will be deleted. Keep your comments appropriate and respectful.
cernan@fanmail.biz
Feel Free to PM or Email me with any questions or comments!
I will try to answer as soon as possible although that may not always be possible due to my busy schedule.
dallasc85
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dallasc85 »

chris, u sound so uneducated. i know he is an idiot, but you just make yourself sound so dumb