Boycott Amy Schumer

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Adonis85257
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Boycott Amy Schumer

Post by Adonis85257 »

I was appalled this morning when I heard the news that Amy Schumer stood up a fan. Not only that, but she disgraced this fan on social media for the world to chastise. Granted when stars are in public with their friends and family, they have a right to privacy, but this was no way to treat a fan who supported and honored her work. I have tried to write to Amy Schumer and have heard nothing back, so it is clear to me that she hates her fans and for that, we shouldn't watch her shows nor buy her movies. Needless to say, her career is a trainwreck. Pun intended.
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Boycott Amy Schumer

Post by Hartster »

I'm sure your boycott will have an effect ... since the studios, not the fans, pay her salary.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Im 'boycotting' Amy Schumer because she is an unfunny, talentless dickhead. Unfortunately both people are to blame in this story, and to be honest only they know what really happened. She isn't public property who has to drop everything for a fan, but she should also know better than to be naming and shaming some random guy on the Internet. We all know the amount of hate that flows through social media.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DiamondDave »

I am quite sure she will change her ways after you publicly shamed her here, for her shaming some other guy somewhere else.
Trolls be gone!