WWE's Chris Benoit found dead with wife and son

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
RuleroftheWorld

WWE's Chris Benoit found dead with wife and son

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

The WWE just told its talent and released on its web site that Chris Benoit was found dead by Atlanta police.

Benoit, wife Nancy aka Woman and son Daniel were all found dead. We have no other details at this moment. It is believed that Chris Benoit's two other children were in Canada.

----------------

I'm in shock right now. Benoit was one of my favourites and this is so sad...I really cant believe this is real.
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: WWE's Chris Benoit found dead with wife and son

Post by ozzman »

It is a shame. He was so talented. They are having a tribute show on raw tonight. I hope they quit with the vince death angle now. I too am in shock....
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

yeah that was so shocking. they believe it was a murder-suicide, like homicide that he killed his kid and wife and then killed himself.
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

RuleroftheWorld

Latest reports suggest his wife killed their son, then called Chris (which is when he went home fore the family emergency), in a fit of rage he killed her, then commited suicide.

More details have been reported about the deaths but I dont really think I should post them on this forum.

I really dont know what to think, I'm having a hard time taking this in
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

I agree the Vince death angle is really a joke. Definately scraping the bottom of the barrel but thats the wwe. As far as Benoit, I would not be surprised if steroids or some other drug played a part in this tragedy.
RuleroftheWorld

Yeah steroids are being heavily linked with it, seems he killed them both going by time of death, I really dont know what to think anymore.
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

From what they are saying, is Benoit killed his wife on friday, killed his son on saturday or sunday and killed himself sunday night early monday. They are saying steroids may have played apart but not that much. Reports are also saying he was sending text messages to chavo in the days leading up to this saying the family is having problems. In 2003 Mrs. Nancy benoit filed charges against chris for his temper...so it kinda makes you wonder. I feel bad for everybody who was saying how much he cared for his family and every thing else, then turn around and find out he was the one who killed them.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:46 am.