ATTN: Switched off my Private Message Feature on here.

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
RYAN J.

ATTN: Switched off my Private Message Feature on here.

Post by RYAN J. »

Hey All!

Just wanted to let you know I recently switched off my Private Message feature under my profile. Reason being I get SOOOO many messages throughout the week & I can't get on the site everyday to reply & also check the new topics (Cause once I log out they no longer show up as 'new posts')

However, I have left my email one activated, you can now contact me via that. Plus I can organize my incoming messages from you guys and don't have to worry about the old ones being deleted after my inbox on here get's full. We only get a limit of 75 & I can fill that up in just a few days! :shock: :lol:

I also check my email more often & can reply quicker. So if you tried messaging me today, go ahead and email me the message and I will get back to you. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
dueby_boys

Re: ATTN: Switched off my Private Message Feature on here.

Post by dueby_boys »

what on earth do u get sooooo
many messages about? lol
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Mainly TTM Autograph Collecting Advice! People want to know how to propery address an address, need advice on when to send for VV requests, People needing me to resize photos ect. ect.

But I'm always willing to reply back and help when I can! Just going through my email will make it much easier for me. ;-)

RYAN J. 8)
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

O OK :)
KrazyKollektor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KrazyKollektor »

Ryan,

hope I wasn't too annoying when being a n00b at the beginning! I really appreciate your help, I've got it now!! :D :P {up}
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Not annoying me at all KrazyKollektor!!! Fell free to Email me anytime you need! i'm still here for ya! {up}

RYAN J. 8)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Also to Clarify, When I reply to your messages my responses will be sent to your email inbox and not through here. It appears some aren't getting my replies back, so be sure and check your email to see if it's there. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
KrazyKollektor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KrazyKollektor »

RYAN J. wrote:Not annoying me at all KrazyKollektor!!! Fell free to Email me anytime you need! i'm still here for ya! {up}

RYAN J. 8)
Thanks Ryan!!! :)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:23 am.