Hayden Panettiere *Purchased* Success!! :) HEROES

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
RYAN J.

Hayden Panettiere *Purchased* Success!! :) HEROES

Post by RYAN J. »

Great way to end my week! Received my 8x10 Hayden Panettiere autographed photo I purchased! :D Been wanting to add her signature to my collection for some time, but couldn’t justify spending $50.00 for the autographed photos she sold on her official Panettiere Closet site (http://www.panettierecloset.com/apps/we ... gory/58897).

My friend got this In-Person at a convention some time back and was selling it for waaaaay cheaper than $50.00 and gave me a good deal on it since it was personalized to him. ;-) Very Happy! :D

8x10 Photo:

RYAN J. 8)
KrazyKollektor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hayden Panettiere *Purchased* Success!! :) HEROES

Post by KrazyKollektor »

jealous!! yeah $50 is rediculous. i know she wants to save the whales, but sheesh...

Good deal! Especially considering you can always remove the personalization! ;-)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks!! I'll more than likely leave the personalization as it is, I'd hate to attempt to remove it and end up ruining the signature or the photo itself. :( I was really happy to have gotten such a good deal on it too! :D

RYAN J. 8)
KrazyKollektor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KrazyKollektor »

RYAN J. wrote:Thanks!! I'll more than likely leave the personalization as it is, I'd hate to attempt to remove it and end up ruining the signature or the photo itself. :( I was really happy to have gotten such a good deal on it too! :D

RYAN J. 8)
Yeah I thought the same thing until I discovered the best invention ever, the white eraser! Has to be white. :D

It works like a charm. Glossy or lustre!
prettykittyjenna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prettykittyjenna »

Good deal! Especially considering you can always remove the personalization! ;-)[/quote]

I had no idea that this could be done! How?
prettykittyjenna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Better that you know it's real. Maureen o'hara does the same thing too! 50 bucks is crazy!
KrazyKollektor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KrazyKollektor »

prettykittyjenna wrote:Good deal! Especially considering you can always remove the personalization! ;-)
I had no idea that this could be done! How?[/quote]
Well a white eraser works great for me! :D

I got a success the other day from an agency and it was personalized (obviously a sec >.> I don't know why they do that, I'd rather not have it personalized) so I just grabbed a white eraser and it comes off! voila!
KrazyKollektor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KrazyKollektor »

prettykittyjenna wrote:Better that you know it's real. Maureen o'hara does the same thing too! 50 bucks is crazy!
Oh definitely! I don't blame celebs at all to purchase autographs whether via store or charity, but I think for a PICTURE it's rediculous.

Maybe...at most $20 for a pic but $50..I think something like...merchandise wear would be better. Like a signed hat, tee shirt.
prettykittyjenna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

KrazyKollektor wrote:
prettykittyjenna wrote:Better that you know it's real. Maureen o'hara does the same thing too! 50 bucks is crazy!
Oh definitely! I don't blame celebs at all to purchase autographs whether via store or charity, but I think for a PICTURE it's rediculous.

Maybe...at most $20 for a pic but $50..I think something like...merchandise wear would be better. Like a signed hat, tee shirt.
DVD?
KrazyKollektor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KrazyKollektor »

prettykittyjenna wrote:
KrazyKollektor wrote:

DVD?
Yeah! :) haha.