My policy change on giving out emails

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
RYAN J.

Re: My policy change on giving out emails

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks so much for all the opinions guys!! There greatly appreciated! {up}

RYAN J. 8)
Tazzynka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tazzynka »

oh there are alot of peope who jst collect to collect...
I only collect auto's of the people i love most... I dont want one from someone wich i dont know, or even ever seen on tv.....I use email sometimes, but its mostly to varify adresses or to ask in person.. so far i havent got alot of email successes... i guess its only a few...
But they do count! Via-via you can get auto's aswell just have to know the right persons!
i am one of the lucky ones to have been able to ask some people i love directly..... I really love that! I do try by mail...I put on normal dutch stamps as a SAE with stamp..it works sometimes...I live in the part of the world where we dont have IRC's or things like that..
But i have had good successes...Just be honest and a real fan...Then even email can be succes! i have.....
My fave Signatures: Daniel radcliffe, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan,The Offpsring, Dalai Lama;-),The Baseballs, Richard Wilson, Darren Shan,Rutger Hauer, John Travolta,Lauren Kate,Christopher Paolini, Elvis,Patricia Routledge, Madonna, Frank Sinatra, Mick Jagger, Mental Theo, Tori Spelling, Cher , David Garret, Di Toft, Theo Rossi..

Personalised successes:
Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Judi Dench, John Travolta, Rutger Hauer, Richard Wilson, The baseballs, Veldhuis en Kemper, Jamie Bamber, Theo Rossi, Dayton Callie, Michael Ornstein, Christopher Paolini, Barry Atsma, Kathleen Kent, Tijl Beckand, Jochem uytdehaage and Lauren Kate.......

most wanted: Matthew Macfadyen, johnny Depp, andrew lee potts, amanda tapping and many more... but these are my faves;-)
selena gomez lover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by selena gomez lover »

Agree!!!You should have to work a little to get an autograph!Ryan J. you are SO right.
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

Autograph Craze wrote:i email a lot to celebrities because i am only ten years old. I can't afford a lot of stamp. I'm just a kid who collect autographs!
Can't believe I haven't seen this before.
I am only 13, and I have sent through email. I am guilty of getting angry at people for not giving me email addresses, but I realized it's wrong. I do love writing, and addressing the envelope and checking the mail is one of the most exciting parts. I have used SFM, But other then that, no. If I want the autograph, I'd rather research for an address, a VV, or the email address myself.
and as a reply to the "Quote" above, It is quite expensive, but if you only send a couple out at a time, it doesn't seem as much.
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
spark deLite
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spark deLite »

jessemcluv wrote:
Autograph Craze wrote:i email a lot to celebrities because i am only ten years old. I can't afford a lot of stamp. I'm just a kid who collect autographs!
Can't believe I haven't seen this before.
I am only 13, and I have sent through email. I am guilty of getting angry at people for not giving me email addresses, but I realized it's wrong. I do love writing, and addressing the envelope and checking the mail is one of the most exciting parts. I have used SFM, But other then that, no. If I want the autograph, I'd rather research for an address, a VV, or the email address myself.
and as a reply to the "Quote" above, It is quite expensive, but if you only send a couple out at a time, it doesn't seem as much.
I think it's great you're both doing something entertaining yet useful with your time and money. I wish I had started collecting something or some other hobby when I was your age. (25 years ago! :oops: )

Good job. {up}

As far as the original topic goes, I actually feel more comfortable sending letters than emails. For some reason I have more confidence that it'll get answered or at least picked up by the right person. I guess I'm also a creature of habbit who has sent a lot of correspondence through mail for a long time; I don't even like phones. :roll:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Could someone help me please? Today I got an email success and I Would like to post it. So whats im askin is how do I post it? And where should I post it? Should I Post the email?

Sorry for all the qustions but im new @ this site. :/
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

dancingirl1 wrote:Could someone help me please? Today I got an email success and I Would like to post it. So whats im askin is how do I post it? And where should I post it? Should I Post the email?

Sorry for all the qustions but im new @ this site. :/
Post it, but don't say where you got it from im guessing. Ryan's really good at that stuff, def. ask him.
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jessemcluv wrote:Post it, but don't say where you got it from im guessing. Ryan's really good at that stuff, def. ask him.
O ok. Thanks. Hopefully Ryan will coment on here.. :?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
lisa.gallagher2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lisa.gallagher2 »

I've really just started at this whole thing so I have a long list of loves that I want to get autographs from. So, it might seem as if I'm collecting "just to collect", but I'm just overly enthusiastic! I love sending letters and honestly didn't even think about tracking down emails until reading this post. I'm not looking for "free autographs" and it's disgusting that people do that. I'm an extremely poor college student and I'm still finding it in my budget to send these letters, but I can see where emails would be handy! I don't expect them to be handed to me, but... anyone willing to give tips to this newbie on finding email addresses?
Autographs:
IP: Pauly Shore (2x), Eli Roth, Michael Showalter, Gilbert Gottfried, Darren Lynn Bousman, Terrance Zdunich, Johnny Knoxville, Jessica Simpson, Matt Hoffman
TTM: John Travolta, Colin Farrell, Nick Santora, Josh Malina
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

In regards to the question about where to post successes by email, I use the general discussion board, because if you use the regular feedback topic and don't post any address it ends up getting tossed in the trash section. :neutral:

In regards to the 2nd question on tips to find emails, we really can't give out tips either, as that's about the same as giving out the address itself and then people would start hounding all the emails they found. But in reality Emails aren't that hard to find and even doing a little research online will probably bring up a bunch of results.

RYAN J. 8)