My policy change on giving out emails

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
lisa.gallagher2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: My policy change on giving out emails

Post by lisa.gallagher2 »

RYAN J. wrote:In regards to the 2nd question on tips to find emails, we really can't give out tips either, as that's about the same as giving out the address itself and then people would start hounding all the emails they found. But in reality Emails aren't that hard to find and even doing a little research online will probably bring up a bunch of results.

RYAN J. 8)
Haha, darn. Okay, I understand. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually! The most I can think to do right now is type it into Google :P

Thanks anyway!
Autographs:
IP: Pauly Shore (2x), Eli Roth, Michael Showalter, Gilbert Gottfried, Darren Lynn Bousman, Terrance Zdunich, Johnny Knoxville, Jessica Simpson, Matt Hoffman
TTM: John Travolta, Colin Farrell, Nick Santora, Josh Malina
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

Some of those who have been successful at finding addresses don't always seem to realise how hard it actually is.

I have been searching for an NCIS email for months now and I am no closer. It seems to be the only way some of the cast send out genuine autographs. Why I don't know, since I would be more inclined to reward those who had taken the trouble to write and mail a letter.
NO LONGER ACTIVE
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

kimmylee wrote:Some of those who have been successful at finding addresses don't always seem to realise how hard it actually is.

I have been searching for an NCIS email for months now and I am no closer. It seems to be the only way some of the cast send out genuine autographs. Why I don't know, since I would be more inclined to reward those who had taken the trouble to write and mail a letter.
:neutral:
Same. Well, I've been searching for other emails. I want to mention that I've seem some people get replies through manager's emails, and I have no idea how to find those either :(
233ella
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 233ella »

I agree there is no point to get autographs of someone you don't like and selling your free autographs is stupid as this hobby is about having fun! :)

Successes: Barney Harwood, Demi Lovato, Drew Seeley, Alexandra Stan, Cher Lloyd
SFM: Selena Gomez
My favourites I have received : Ella Henderson, Cher Lloyd, Vanessa Hudgens, Demi Lovato, Drew Seeley, Erin Cardillo, Matthew Lewis

IP: Cher Lloyd, Union J

MOST WANTED: The fosters cast, Ashley Benson, Tyler Blackburn
clare1357
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clare1357 »

dancingirl1 wrote:Could someone help me please? Today I got an email success and I Would like to post it. So whats im askin is how do I post it? And where should I post it? Should I Post the email?

Sorry for all the qustions but im new @ this site. :/
Yes post the email

Then post your sucess in the letter box to this address

Jordan valentine
Up his ass
Mothers a wh0re
Reading
Pennsylvania

Thank you albert boscov hahahahahaha
Please add this guy on facebook
He needs all the friends he can get

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005966229703
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

clare1357 wrote:Jordan valentine
Up his ass
Mothers a wh0re
Reading
Pennsylvania

Awww, Thanks for using my Facebook name lol!! :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
clare1357
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clare1357 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
clare1357 wrote:Jordan valentine
Up his ass
Mothers a wh0re
Reading
Pennsylvania

Awww, Thanks for using my Facebook name lol!! :mrgreen:
Is this it :D

No way dude!!! You gotta be kidding me hahahahahahaha

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

clare1357 wrote:Is this it :D

No way dude!!! You gotta be kidding me hahahahahahaha
That's yours truly. {up} Thanks btw, I got like 15 more requests today, LOL.
Keep giving me that Facebook love. I appreciate it.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
clare1357
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clare1357 »

Haha

I will add it to my sig and advertise it on some dating sites for you. Your photos will be fun to use on them. Haha :D

Cheers {up} and good luck with lots more requests

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

clare1357 wrote:Haha

I will add it to my sig and advertise it on some dating sites for you. Your photos will be fun to use on them. Haha :D

Cheers {up} and good luck with lots more requests
Awww are you that ugly that you need to use my handsome pics for dating sites? That's pathetic, i feel sorry for you. And EINSTEIN, if you actually look at my facebook i have over 4000 friends, so SOON they wont be able to add me, there's a limit HAHAHAHAH!!

ya dope! :lol: :lol: