People Should Be Banned When They Do This!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
RobertaRight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: People Should Be Banned When They Do This!

Post by RobertaRight »

It will surely spare some tiresome work to moderators. {up}
"Life is just a series of dammits." (Alan Rickman)
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

Geez, finally.. can't believe it has taken this long to just click a button and re-enable CAPTCHA. Here's to hoping it'll cut down on new spammers.
theman27
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theman27 »

how do u become a tm i think i am pretty qualified ive collected since Dec 06
PM ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MY SUCCESSES!!!!!!!!
packrat

Post by packrat »

Well first of all, you need to know how to write complete sentences with proper grammar and punctuation.
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

omg! When they bully other members into believing that they have received a "fake autograph".

Do NOT listen to the opinions written by user Northwellguy.
He is a "winner" in many places in life.
Check him out here to see why he is a FM Bully, he is the same way in his actual life! That is sad. #negativitykills #hack #bully
http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=n ... y&ref=home
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.