Got a job working at my local Post Office!! :)

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
ihavealife2uknow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Got a job working at my local Post Office!! :)

Post by ihavealife2uknow »

That's cool! :) I live in Lansing myself and would love to work at the postal office someday. It's something I always wanted to do as a kid seeing as I loved getting mail lol.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks for the comment ihavealife2uknow!!! I was actually in Lansing for my training last year!! :lol: I wish you the best of luck with your dedication to work for the USPS! 8)

RYAN J. 8)
PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PsychoGeek »

How's the job, Ryan J.? :)
Favorite Autographs: Jeremy Renner, Ron Turcotte, Adam Young, John Cygan, James Franco, Wright King, Eric Scott, Matthew McConaughey
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

It's going fantastic PsychoGeek!! :D I've gotten the hang of it very well and enjoy going in each Saturday or various week days when the postmaster wants a a day off. :D Sold TONS of stamps and have mailed out many of my autograph requests from there too, keeps our revenue going. ;-)

RYAN J. 8)
PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PsychoGeek »

RYAN J. wrote:It's going fantastic PsychoGeek!! :D I've gotten the hang of it very well and enjoy going in each Saturday or various week days when the postmaster wants a a day off. :D Sold TONS of stamps and have mailed out many of my autograph requests from there too, keeps our revenue going. ;-)

RYAN J. 8)
Nice! :D I remember going on tours into a Post Office when I was younger. I think I was the only one that understood everything the lady said. :lol:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:48 am.
Favorite Autographs: Jeremy Renner, Ron Turcotte, Adam Young, John Cygan, James Franco, Wright King, Eric Scott, Matthew McConaughey