Got a job working at my local Post Office!! :)

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)

Moderator: admin

ihavealife2uknow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 42
Collector since: 2011

Re: Got a job working at my local Post Office!! :)

Post by ihavealife2uknow » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:53 am

That's cool! :) I live in Lansing myself and would love to work at the postal office someday. It's something I always wanted to do as a kid seeing as I loved getting mail lol.

RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:31 am

Thanks for the comment ihavealife2uknow!!! I was actually in Lansing for my training last year!! :lol: I wish you the best of luck with your dedication to work for the USPS! 8)

RYAN J. 8)

PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 105
Collector since: 0

Post by PsychoGeek » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:12 pm

How's the job, Ryan J.? :)
Favorite Autographs: Jeremy Renner, Ron Turcotte, Adam Young, John Cygan, James Franco, Wright King, Eric Scott, Matthew McConaughey

RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:47 pm

It's going fantastic PsychoGeek!! :D I've gotten the hang of it very well and enjoy going in each Saturday or various week days when the postmaster wants a a day off. :D Sold TONS of stamps and have mailed out many of my autograph requests from there too, keeps our revenue going. ;-)

RYAN J. 8)

PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 105

Post by PsychoGeek » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:28 am

RYAN J. wrote:It's going fantastic PsychoGeek!! :D I've gotten the hang of it very well and enjoy going in each Saturday or various week days when the postmaster wants a a day off. :D Sold TONS of stamps and have mailed out many of my autograph requests from there too, keeps our revenue going. ;-)

RYAN J. 8)

Nice! :D I remember going on tours into a Post Office when I was younger. I think I was the only one that understood everything the lady said. :lol:
Favorite Autographs: Jeremy Renner, Ron Turcotte, Adam Young, John Cygan, James Franco, Wright King, Eric Scott, Matthew McConaughey

Menan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 0

Post by Menan » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:41 am

Hi! my congrats! it's great to get the very first job. my first job was to assist my neighbors' child with math. that was really exciting.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:41 am.
“Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make a man a more clever devil.” - C.S. Lewis
if you need some help with your college homework, feel free to visit anonymous-essay.com