Julianna Margulies

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Hathaway4Ever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Julianna Margulies

Post by Hathaway4Ever »

Got my 3 response from Julianna last week not that you useless admins care because I know you don't care about anything, but for those who do she will respond to you. I've gotten 3 responses since April.
nearlyclearly
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Julianna Margulies

Post by nearlyclearly »

I really don't get why you have such a problem with Admin. I think most of us agree they're actually pretty awesome and super quick to help (when they're dealing with a rational person). In case you have forgotten, you aren't paying for anything, this site is free. Admin is doing us all a favor.

Also, maybe you should consider how poor etiquette it is to send letters over and over to the same celeb/public figure.
You don't think they're creeped out by your obsession?
Hathaway4Ever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hathaway4Ever »

nearlyclearly wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:08 pm I really don't get why you have such a problem with Admin. I think most of us agree they're actually pretty awesome and super quick to help (when they're dealing with a rational person). In case you have forgotten, you aren't paying for anything, this site is free. Admin is doing us all a favor.

Also, maybe you should consider how poor etiquette it is to send letters over and over to the same celeb/public figure.
You don't think they're creeped out by your obsession?
First of all you have no idea what you are talking about. If the admins cared they would do everything in their power to help people who have had issues with their accounts, they would answer simple questions and they would answer the emails they tell you to send to admin@fanmailbiz.com but they don't even bother to do that.

Secondly there is no problem writing to the same person multiple times and getting responses from them if you have a problem with the fact that I have gotten multiple responses from the same person then don't comment on my posts. I have 4 from Dakota Fanning about 5 from Bailey Madison 6 from Mariska Hargitay, 7 from Dakota Blue Richards, 3 from Amanda Seyfried, 5 from Martina McBride, 2 from Jenna Elfman, 2 from Aria Wallace, 3 from Anna Popplewell, 5 from Julia Winter, 4 from Prince Poppycock. There's no limit as to how many responses a person can get. I'm no stalker there's a difference in stalking and being grateful for someone you highly look up to.You don't know me and I sure as hell don't know you and frankly I don't want to know you. You're an ass!
nearlyclearly

Post by nearlyclearly »

Darlin, one could say the same or worse about you with the words you've used toward Admin (especially "c").
Instead of letting you go on about it, as usual, I'm letting you know that maybe there's a better way.
It's not like you don't have four or five usernames at this point.

Good day, Hathaway4Ever. Best of luck.