covid-19 VS autoghraphs

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
michaelchester
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

covid-19 VS autoghraphs

Post by michaelchester »

I was in discussion with other individuals like me that collect autographs and this seems to be an unusual year.
first-lack of returns -in my investigation I found out wha) many celebrities wont sign any TTM due to fear of catching covid-19 example Robert Wagner and Jill Saint John they refuse any request for autographs through the mail unil this is over their are many more .
alos when we send request to their agents, publicist, mangers, the celebrities are properly not getting they due to lack of staff handling the mail an also their not being picked up.
Also as have been mentioned by myself an others more and more are charging usually because of ebay but now its due to making up lost money.

So in conclusion -don't stop ending but keep a list of who and where you sent them and nothing happens try again next year-the key is never give up-true collectors are like warriors on a mission they refuse to except RTS its in our blood lol

BE SAFE BE HAPPY KEEP SMILING
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: covid-19 VS autoghraphs

Post by northwellguy »

You cannot acquire covid through the mail
After 24 hours any virus dies on non-porous surfaces like envelopes
Anyone who thinks you can is an uneducated buffoon
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
michaelchester
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: covid-19 VS autoghraphs

Post by michaelchester »

your right but there are celebrities who have stated they will not excepot TTM due to COIVD-19 strange behavior.