I want to speak with Shaquille O'neal please

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
gabydwight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I want to speak with Shaquille O'neal please

Post by gabydwight »

Shaq,

My name is Gabe. Let me start by saying that I used to like watching you because you owned the center from everyone that was perhaps your size. Let me also say that what I am about to write you is not because you’re a star or ball player that has money. I am writing you because I have heard of your good deeds towards others who perhaps did not deserve any of them. But the fact that you gave because of your own willingness make me admire you more as an individual. Let me also say that I am not a scam because there are many of them here in this country. I moved from Haiti to the US for a better life and scam would be the last thing I would be doing, stealing someone else money.

Mr. Shaq, I am approaching you with all the respect just to ask you for a favor. I only come to you because the time is beyond critical for me. What I mean by time is that, here I was looking for work and my wife put my resume on indeed. A job contacted me by emailing and texting. I was told that I was going to get paid $500 a week. So we talked and I received instructions. They sent me a check of $2150 to deposit. The check looked legit. When I deposited, I guess even the bank teller could not tell whether it was a scam or not.

After that, I was asked to make a transfer of 1700 to a person from a store that sells different things. I have to say that the whole reason why I was very interested, was because the person said that I was going to receive things to distribute to foster care kids and homeless. As a guy who from Haiti who knows the pain of not having parents or home, so I said this was going to be a good opportunity to help those in needs.

Not only after I checked my account today, I realized that I have a negative of $1434, and also nothing of what the person said he was going to send for the homeless or foster kids ever arrived. So this is my dilemma Mr. Shaq. I know that I am an unknown individual to you and I will understand if you chose not to even look at this memo because my name is not familiar and I could be a scam, except that I am not. So I come to ask you to borrow me the sum that is negative so I can pay the bank back and I can pay you back by $ 50 every month until it’s paid off please.

I do not have it to pay because not only the $ 282 that I had available on the account is gone, I have to pay for my car for $365 a month, which I do not have yet. So perhaps now you might kind of getting the idea of my situation. I am also going to write some others in case although I have not heard of any good deeds news about them, but since you and Kobe were my top two players (now Kobe is gone), I’ll give it a shot. I want to say thanks in advance. I can even meet you some day to see how real of a person that I am. God had already blessed you and He will bless you more. I’ll provide my contact info. 321-607-7484. Henzgab@gmail.com Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Gabe
Last edited by gabydwight on Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rooney2986
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I want to speak with Shaquille O'neal please

Post by Rooney2986 »

Shaquille o'neal dont come on here retard
mjsavage2001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjsavage2001 »

Call him: (800) GET-SHAQ
Bilou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bilou »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
gabydwight wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:20 pm Shaq,

My name is Gabe. Let me start by saying that I used to like watching you because you owned the center from everyone that was perhaps your size. Let me also say that what I am about to write you is not because you’re a star or ball player that has money. I am writing you because I have heard of your good deeds towards others who perhaps did not deserve any of them. But the fact that you gave because of your own willingness make me admire you more as an individual. Let me also say that I am not a scam because there are many of them here in this country. I moved from Haiti to the US for a better life and scam would be the last thing I would be doing, stealing someone else money.

Mr. Shaq, I am approaching you with all the respect just to ask you for a favor. I only come to you because the time is beyond critical for me. What I mean by time is that, here I was looking for work and my wife put my resume on indeed. A job contacted me by emailing and texting. I was told that I was going to get paid $500 a week. So we talked and I received instructions. They sent me a check of $2150 to deposit. The check looked legit. When I deposited, I guess even the bank teller could not tell whether it was a scam or not.

After that, I was asked to make a transfer of 1700 to a person from a store that sells different things. I have to say that the whole reason why I was very interested, was because the person said that I was going to receive things to distribute to foster care kids and homeless. As a guy who from Haiti who knows the pain of not having parents or home, so I said this was going to be a good opportunity to help those in needs.

Not only after I checked my account today, I realized that I have a negative of $1434, and also nothing of what the person said he was going to send for the homeless or foster kids ever arrived. So this is my dilemma Mr. Shaq. I know that I am an unknown individual to you and I will understand if you chose not to even look at this memo because my name is not familiar and I could be a scam, except that I am not. So I come to ask you to borrow me the sum that is negative so I can pay the bank back and I can pay you back by $ 50 every month until it’s paid off please.

I do not have it to pay because not only the $ 282 that I had available on the account is gone, I have to pay for my car for $365 a month, which I do not have yet. So perhaps now you might kind of getting the idea of my situation. I am also going to write some others in case although I have not heard of any good deeds news about them, but since you and Kobe were my top two players (now Kobe is gone), I’ll give it a shot. I want to say thanks in advance. I can even meet you some day to see how real of a person that I am. God had already blessed you and He will bless you more. I’ll provide my contact info. 321-607-7484. Henzgab@gmail.com Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Gabe