where would you prefer to live?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)

where would you prefer to live?

Post by Guest »

i want to live in USA and thn at least i could send sae's to the hollywood stars for free instead of paying for airmail!!!!!
Lil'Receiver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lil'Receiver »

I like living in the US because there are a tone of actors and actresses that I know but then there are a couple people I would like to send a SASE to in the UK and other places.
Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubsbball14 »

I like living in the U.S. However sometime I would like to visit U.K.
Smudge
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Smudge »

I like living in the area that I live in here in England although I really wish I could visit the USA some time! (I have never been there)

London is my favourite place to visit here in England as there is soooo much going on! I have been 3 times so far and have enjoyed each experience! :D

I'm hopefully going to live in Canada when I'm older...
"I was nothing more than an almost innocent bystander!"

http://www.freewebs.com/smudgethecollector/

http://www.myspace.com/ajpcproductions
Aragil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aragil »

I live in Portugal so I always have to send IRCs, but I don't mind because I love my country :D

Still, I'd love to live or study in the UK one day! I have this fascination for the British countryside and culture and it would be a dream come true to go there :wink:

http://www.freewebs.com/aragil/ ~ Please visit my autographs site! ~
froggys_friend91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by froggys_friend91 »

I want to move to a place where it rains daily!!! And where it snows a lot. I love snow and rain and I barly get either of those (some rain..no snow) in Arizona. I really want to visit the UK and Canada someday.
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

froggys_friend91 wrote:I want to move to a place where it rains daily!!! And where it snows a lot. I love snow and rain and I barly get either of those (some rain..no snow) in Arizona. I really want to visit the UK and Canada someday.
LOL believe me the rain and snow gets old after a while. I like California, what can I say? It's absolutely perfect. You can drive to Lake Tahoe or you can visit the beach, it's got everything.
{??} Noah Lowry {??}

Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubsbball14 »

I used to live in Wisconsin and that was great. It was about 80 degrees in the summer and in the winter about -30 degrees some days. Since I am a huge fan of winter that was perfect. I live in Ohio now which is also nice becuase we get a good amount of rain aswell as heat.
froggys_friend91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by froggys_friend91 »

LOL believe me the rain and snow gets old after a while
hehehe I guess your right...that would be only fun to live someplace where it rains daily for like a week before it got boring.
and in the winter about -30 degrees some days.
OMG!!!!!!!!! -30!!!! I could never live there..the coldest place I was it was like not even 30 degrees and I thought I was going to die then from the cold... :P
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

froggys_friend91 wrote:
LOL believe me the rain and snow gets old after a while
hehehe I guess your right...that would be only fun to live someplace where it rains daily for like a week before it got boring.
and in the winter about -30 degrees some days.
OMG!!!!!!!!! -30!!!! I could never live there..the coldest place I was it was like not even 30 degrees and I thought I was going to die then from the cold... :P

Well, CA is like that sometimes, rains for a while and then it just gets cold. The coldest I've ever seen in CA where I live is 20 degrees.
{??} Noah Lowry {??}