Im going to my first premier tommorrow

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
dragonflyer260
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Im going to my first premier tommorrow

Post by dragonflyer260 »

Ok so after many people on here get to go to premiers and meet some of their favourite celebs that i could only dream of. Tommorrow night i finally get my chance. Currently the Adelaide Film festival is happening here and some big stars have arrived to promote Australian Flims.

The Biggest Star is Hugo Weaving and he is going to be at the World Premier of his movie Last ride. I have been after his autograph for years and he is impossible to get TTM so i have my fingers crossed this works.
2 of my friends who are Lord of the rings fans are coming with me so we all have photos prepared.

So does anyone have any advice for me? i know this premier wont be huge but still id like some help.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thankyou to Lil1 for the amazing Ben Barnes Sig

I Now have a website! Check it out http://karissawebster.fotopic.net/

My Blog! Please read and comment!!! http://karissa21.blogspot.com/

TTM Favourite: Lance Armstrong, David Tennant, Alex O'loughlin, Ben Barnes, Robert Pattinson and the rest of my collection!

Most wanted: SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR!!! David Boreanaz, Cate Blanchett
RYAN J.

Re: Im going to my first premier tommorrow

Post by RYAN J. »

HMMMM. Any Advice? Well I've never been to one either, but If I did go I'd try and get close to the beginnig red carpet, and by beginning I mean the part that they first walk on to. if you get near the end of it, he'll most likely be in a rush from signing for the other fans and may ignore your request (Not that he'd mean to, but time restraints won't allow it) And if their's not a lot of fans, kindly call his last name out and when he turns around say "Could you please sign this photo for me?" {thumb2}

Best of luck with your request! Hope your able to get it.

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:37 pm.