Adam West died

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Adam West died

Post by FCM »

Just to let everyone know, if this hasn't already been posted, Adam West died two days ago. :( Congrats to everyone who has his autograph, and R.I.P., Batman. We'll remember you. :cry:

(Personally, as I see these old '60s and '70s stars die, I'm thinking, "Carrie Fisher and Adam West, gone?! What?! NO! :cry: Now who's next? Tina Louise, Beverly Owen, and Peter Mayhew? Please, no!" :cry: I know I never had relationships with them, but it's stunning and disturbing to realize they're now lifeless.)
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

Carlosredevil.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Adam West died

Post by Carlosredevil. »

FCM wrote:Just to let everyone know, if this hasn't already been posted, Adam West died two days ago. :( Congrats to everyone who has his autograph, and R.I.P., Batman. We'll remember you. :cry:

(Personally, as I see these old '60s and '70s stars die, I'm thinking, "Carrie Fisher and Adam West, gone?! What?! NO! :cry: Now who's next? Tina Louise, Beverly Owen, and Peter Mayhew? Please, no!" :cry: I know I never had relationships with them, but it's stunning and disturbing to realize they're now lifeless.)

IT MIGHT BE YOU NEXT...you might just collapse or die in your sleep and not wake up.. you could be found lifeless in your bed this week.. but life goes on and people will keep dying and end up rotting in their wooden boxes. it could be my turn tomorrow,, nobody knows when it can happen :D
Is DiamondDave a keyboard warrior in the making?