Bill Clinton Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SD814
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bill Clinton Success!

Post by SD814 »

I wrote Bill Clinton about one year ago. I sent some items to be signed w/$175 donation to The Clinton Foundation. My items were sent back unsigned 2/13/17. I emailed The Clinton Foundation explaining what happened. I asked (politely!) for either a signed item, or a $175 refund. Today I received a signed copy of William Jefferson Clinton Select Remarks 2016. I will post pics tomorrow!

I would not recommend anyone do what I did w/Fmr. Pres. Clinton! I posted a 'Bill Clinton Fail' on this website 2/13/17. It's risky sending $$$... There is no guarantee your items will come back signed, and you could lose money. I'm very happy The Clinton Foundation made things right. His museum store sells his 'Select Remarks' books for $350, so I basically got it for half price.
crowman71
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Former-POTUS Bill Clinton Success!

Post by crowman71 »

That was risky. A lot of people who the Clinton's don't like end up missing or dead. :shock: lol
Please visit and "like" my Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/famousautographs and https://www.facebook.com/RochelleComic2014?ref=hl

Some of my TTM SUCCESSES: Henry Winkler, Fabio, Adam West, Sam Elliott, Andrew Lincoln, Channing Tatuml, Betty White, David Letterman, Hillary Clinton, Bob Dole, John Glenn, Sandra Day O'Conner, Clarence Thomas, Ron Jeremy, Rodney Mullen, Tony Hawk, Pat Summitt, George Foreman, Ray Mancini, Gerry Cooney, Greg Louganis, Katarina Witt, Herschel Walker, Desmond Howard, Charles Mann, Sonny Jurgensen, Harry Carson, Lawrence Taylor, Dwight Stephenson, Mark Moseley, Joe Theisman, Dan Fouts, Ken Stabler, Jim McMahon, Dick Butkus, Robert Parish, Kevin MacHale, Arnold Palmer, Phil Mickelson, Lee Trevino, Greg Norman, Huey Lewis, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum, Charlie Daniels, Alan Jackson, John Grisham, Dusty Rhodes, Jim Duggan, Bret Hart, Big E Langston, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, King Kong Bundy, Steve "Sting" Borden.
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bill Clinton Success!

Post by Hartster »

And unless you've OKayed it beforehand, sending money does not guarantee nor automatically mean you'll get an autograph. Sending money, particularly to a political organization, can be construed to be a donation. At the least it's unsolicited mail and they have every right to keep what you send them.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

SD814 wrote:I wrote Bill Clinton about one year ago. I sent some items to be signed w/$175 donation to The Clinton Foundation. My items were sent back unsigned 2/13/17. I emailed The Clinton Foundation explaining what happened. I asked (politely!) for either a signed item, or a $175 refund. Today I received a signed copy of William Jefferson Clinton Select Remarks 2016. I will post pics tomorrow!

I would not recommend anyone do what I did w/Fmr. Pres. Clinton! I posted a 'Bill Clinton Fail' on this website 2/13/17. It's risky sending $$$... There is no guarantee your items will come back signed, and you could lose money. I'm very happy The Clinton Foundation made things right. His museum store sells his 'Select Remarks' books for $350, so I basically got it for half price.
That was lucky! Still, sending money is always a risk, it won't guarantee you anything and they have every right to keep the money, because you are making a donation... a selfless contribution :)
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi SD814 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Bill Clinton on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)