Hulk Hogan Inkjet?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
peterson8723
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hulk Hogan Inkjet?

Post by peterson8723 »

About 3 years ago, when I was a newbie collector, I was just sending out SASE's to the celeb's without a photo to sign. I got one back from Hulk Hogan. It was printed on an inkjet printer and returned to me placed in a hard plastic top-loader. I took a look on Ebay at some PSA auto's and some look similar, others don't. Not quite sure....thoughts on this? If it was a Sec, why would they send a hard plastic top loader and not just place a piece of cardboard in the envelope or something if they were concerned about it being bent?

http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/peter ... g.html?o=0
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hulk Hogan Inkjet?

Post by warlordforever04 »

first it need to move this out right forum

second sorry to say it a facsimile signature

go to hulk Hogan website to get one real he sell it there and type in pop century hulk Hogan on amazon and there a few there
peterson8723
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peterson8723 »

Well, it's easy to see that the signature I have is different than the signature on the pic with the same pose available on his website. Sig is on his fist on mine and further up the arm on the website. I don't see any with the same pose on Amazon.
Fanboy_Desmond
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fanboy_Desmond »

I have 3 autographs from his Beach Shop (authentic) for you to compare your success with. I think you might of had some luck! 3 years for a sec seems extreme.

http://postimg.org/gallery/1dzbttlmq/
peterson8723
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peterson8723 »

Interesting. Thanks for sharing yours. I think it's strange that it's printed on just a sheet of paper and from an inkjet, but the sig looks like it's written over the ink. I'm optimistic.