JOAN COLLINS- Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Gwynethdestiny
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: JOAN COLLINS- Success!!!

Post by Gwynethdestiny »

I thought the spammers were all getting deleted last month? What was the username? and I will report him/ her!!
Ashjackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ashjackson »

I sent her three images one of her very young one older and one as she is now if she didn't want to sign them she would of just signed one she obviously loves her fans.
cavewv
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by cavewv »

Ashjackson wrote:I sent her three images one of her very young one older and one as she is now if she didn't want to sign them she would of just signed one she obviously loves her fans.
Yep joans great but others not so much n I figure why ruin it for others. She may decide to sign anything but we see celebs stop signing all the time because of greed. That's why we try to send only one or two items. We'll sometimes send 3 max if ones a gift for someone, then if we want another one we retry.
Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autograph Collecting Blog http://ccmautos.blogspot.com/
cavewv

Post by cavewv »

Gwynethdestiny wrote:I thought the spammers were all getting deleted last month? What was the username? and I will report him/ her!!
They are but then they just make another fake account and start again
Billsautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Billsautos »

I often send four or five photos and it's nobody's business but mine and I am unanimous in this. It's nice that Joan is good with her fans. She is a lovely lady. {up}
cavewv

Post by cavewv »

Billsautos wrote:I often send four or five photos and it's nobody's business but mine and I am unanimous in this. It's nice that Joan is good with her fans. She is a lovely lady. {up}
but what about the new people that start collecting that don't get a chance to try someone because someone stops signing because of over use. Or they get sick of seeing there autographs on eBay and stop signing. That's what I'm getting at just because someone signs anything we shouldn't abuse it.
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

Congrats on getting 5 signed by Joan.She signed 4 photos for me :)
Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elizabethdodds »

mikesautos wrote:Congrats on getting 5 signed by Joan.She signed 4 photos for me :)

Yes congrats. She signed 6 for me back in 2013 :D
Waiting for: Colin Morgan,Tom Hiddleston, Lauren Cohan, ..

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed 

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant.