JOAN COLLINS- Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Micha?
$10 gift certificate winner

JOAN COLLINS- Success!!!

Post by Micha? »

Date Send: 7/01/2016 Date Received: 03/02/2016
Sent : 5 Photos + LETTER + IRC
Received : 5 My photo signed with my ENVELOPE RETURN

Joan Collins
Peter Charlesworth & Associates
67 Holland Park Mews
London W11 3SS
UK

envelope:
cavewv

Re: JOAN COLLINS- Success!!!

Post by cavewv »

Wow 5 really you need 5. Some celebs are super nice and sign anything but stuff like this is exactly why celebs stop signing. One or two Max. If you need 5 to sell write them several times dont kill it for the real collectors
Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autograph Collecting Blog http://ccmautos.blogspot.com/
Micha?

Post by Micha? »

cavewv wrote:Wow 5 really you need 5. Some celebs are super nice and sign anything but stuff like this is exactly why celebs stop signing. One or two Max. If you need 5 to sell write them several times dont kill it for the real collectors
I'm not going to sell. I do not deal autographs. I really like Joan and has so many great pictures that I could not decide which one to choose
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Micha? :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Joan Collins on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
cavewv

Post by cavewv »

Micha? wrote:
cavewv wrote:Wow 5 really you need 5. Some celebs are super nice and sign anything but stuff like this is exactly why celebs stop signing. One or two Max. If you need 5 to sell write them several times dont kill it for the real collectors
I'm not going to sell. I do not deal autographs. I really like Joan and has so many great pictures that I could not decide which one to choose
Perfectly understandable but if you need more than one of two send a request wait a little bit then send another request. Dont ruin it for others in the future
cavewv

Post by cavewv »

because its looser dealers and troll spammers like you that ruin this hobby and this site(not original poster but the low life commenter )and cause people to stop signing. Yep I'm a single parent her mother passed away years ago I raise my 11 year old and my daughter shares the same hobby and passion that all the real members of this site share unlike yourself the real troll who has been trying to hack into my account you no account piece of trash. Grow up looser.
RachelG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RachelG »

cavewv wrote:because its looser dealers and troll spammers like you that ruin this hobby and this site(not original poster but the low life commenter )and cause people to stop signing. Yep I'm a single parent her mother passed away years ago I raise my 11 year old and my daughter shares the same hobby and passion that all the real members of this site share unlike yourself the real troll who has been trying to hack into my account you no account piece of trash. Grow up looser.
I think that was uncalled for. Just because he sent a few photos i don't think he is a troll and it will stop people from signing.
Click on the picture to see my graphic shop!
Signature made by ME. Please do not steal.
If you would like a custom signature, please PM me.
Check out my own Graphics Shop to request your own custom
animated avatar and signature! 
cavewv

Post by cavewv »

RachelG wrote:
cavewv wrote:because its looser dealers and troll spammers like you that ruin this hobby and this site(not original poster but the low life commenter )and cause people to stop signing. Yep I'm a single parent her mother passed away years ago I raise my 11 year old and my daughter shares the same hobby and passion that all the real members of this site share unlike yourself the real troll who has been trying to hack into my account you no account piece of trash. Grow up looser.
I think that was uncalled for. Just because he sent a few photos i don't think he is a troll and it will stop people from signing.
Not the original poster hes ok just new I was talking to the troll commenter who's post was removed if you read my post you commented on I say not original poster but I was talking to one off the troll spammers that's ruining this site.
Last edited by cavewv on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RachelG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RachelG »

cavewv wrote:
RachelG wrote:
Not the original poster the troll commenter
There has only been you and the original poster that has posted on here.
Click on the picture to see my graphic shop!
Signature made by ME. Please do not steal.
If you would like a custom signature, please PM me.
Check out my own Graphics Shop to request your own custom
animated avatar and signature! 
cavewv

Post by cavewv »

Nope was a loser troll spammer commenting either admin removed it or the troll removed it