Dirk Benedict success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
cavewv
$10 gift certificate winner

Dirk Benedict success

Post by cavewv »

Sent letter 2 pictures and SASE on 11-27-15. Both returned signed along with a cool signed card on 12-5-15 address used:
Tenderfoot enterprises, Inc.
ATTN: Dirk Benedict
P.o. Box 634
Big Fork, MT 59911

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autograph Collecting Blog http://ccmautos.blogspot.com/
admin
Site Admin

Re: Dirk Benedict success

Post by admin »

Hi cavewv :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Dirk Benedict on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Michele Ann
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Michele Ann »

I hope the Montana address works because the Beverly Hills address advice I got was a fail. Letter just got returned today. RTS, Wilshire boulevard address crossed out and sticker on envelope said it was not able to be forwarded. I'll try the Big Fork one.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Michele Ann :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
Michele Ann
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Michele Ann »

Yes, I do have a pic of the envelope and the sticker from the post office. I'll try to upload pics. On another note..... I'm afraid I don't have any pics of Mr. Benedict to send to him to autograph. I simply requested an autograph on a piece of paper. Is that going to be a problem? I can't imagine why it would be. Thanks
Michele Ann
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Michele Ann »

Just received a tracking reply that my mail was refused at Montana address. Can someone please explain to me why this is so difficult? Is neither address valid anymore?
cavewv

Post by cavewv »

Michele Ann wrote:Just received a tracking reply that my mail was refused at Montana address. Can someone please explain to me why this is so difficult? Is neither address valid anymore?
No clue but addresses can change or people can stop signing at any time never any guarantee its all a crapshoot
cavewv

Post by cavewv »

Michele Ann wrote:Yes, I do have a pic of the envelope and the sticker from the post office. I'll try to upload pics. On another note..... I'm afraid I don't have any pics of Mr. Benedict to send to him to autograph. I simply requested an autograph on a piece of paper. Is that going to be a problem? I can't imagine why it would be. Thanks
Plus its always better to send your own pictures. Some send out there own but alot dont. If you can't get pictures id at least send a 3x5 index card there pretty cheap and its better than sending nothing at all for them to sign just incase they don't send pics.
Michele Ann
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Michele Ann »

cavewv wrote:
Michele Ann wrote:Yes, I do have a pic of the envelope and the sticker from the post office. I'll try to upload pics. On another note..... I'm afraid I don't have any pics of Mr. Benedict to send to him to autograph. I simply requested an autograph on a piece of paper. Is that going to be a problem? I can't imagine why it would be. Thanks
Plus its always better to send your own pictures. Some send out there own but alot dont. If you can't get pictures id at least send a 3x5 index card there pretty cheap and its better than sending nothing at all for them to sign just incase they don't send pics.

Thank you, I did end up getting pics and sending. I don't know what's going to become of them though. I hope I get an address that works. Thank you
Micha?

Post by Micha? »

Congratulations!
My next request an autograph abroad will already Dirk Benedict. It's nice that is proven address

https://www.facebook.com/kolekcja01/