Sylvester Stallone - Epic Failure

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Adonis85257
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sylvester Stallone - Epic Failure

Post by Adonis85257 »

I wrote to Mr. Stallone last week and today, I received my sase along with my letter and unsigned photo back. Needless to say, this was a slap in the face. Please do not waste any of your time, money, or energy into writing any of the clients from the William Morris Agency. They feel as though they are above you and have no respect for you, the fan.
therantguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sylvester Stallone - Epic Failure

Post by therantguy »

Let me get this straight...you sent an unsolicited autograph request to one of the biggest movie stars of the past thirty years and it's a slap on the face that Mr Stallone didn't sign your picture?

Dude, check your attitude. William Morris and Stallone owe you sweet fuck all. Nothing. Zip. Zero. Nada. If you want guarantees, pick another hobby. I am so sick of people posting on this website that a lack of a response is some sort of personal insult as if the celeb owes you anything. Why on earth would Stallone spend hours a day responding to fan requests? It's lovely when they do it and I appreciate the crap out of it when they do, but they owe you nothing.
Fave IP - Karl Urban, John Astin, Nathan Fillion, Ron Perlman, Bruce Boxleitner, Elvira, Neil Gaiman, GRRM, Stephen King, James Hong, Gillian Anderson, Patrick Stewart, Summer Glau, Jewel Staite, Alan Tudyk, Gina Torres, Peter Beagle, Guillermo Del Toro, Edward James Olmos, Dave Bautista, Michael Rooker, Bruce Campbell, Hilary Clinton

Fave TTM - Leslie Neilson, Dakota Fanning, Peter Sallis, Donald Gibb (Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds), Dana Delaney, James Earl Jones, Jason Wingreen, Maureen O'Hara, Melissa Joan Hart, Warren Stevens (Forbidden Planet), Frank Oz, Piers Anthony

Most Desired - James Caan, Gene Wilder
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

I would rather getta RTS (and an unsigned pic) vs someone using a SEC to sign it and "try" and fool me.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

As already said, you should expect anything, the only circumstances I can warrant your attitude iis if you sent a donation to a charity or something but in this instance you didn't and so he owes you nothing.

Its the risk you take with every request, even those known to sign lots still don't always.

I don't know how you consider it epic.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Adonis85257 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Sylvester Stallone on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

I wonder if they forgot to send a pp to you. Sounds like that might be what happened: got all your items in the SASE but sealed it before adding their photo of him.

BossC
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Aw damn, Tom Cruise didnt reply to me! Oh maybe that's because he's one of the biggest film stars in the world! Did you really think Stallone would receive your letter and go "well, heres a mountain of fanmail, but I'll take my time to reply to this one dude i have never met"?? He probably gets reams of letters.

The above poster is right, your attitude is lousy. Even when Stallone does cons and stuff he charges hundreds of pounds/dollars. Get over yourself
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Ilikepigbutts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ilikepigbutts »

I’m sorry for the failure. Good luck next time.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Ilikepigbutts wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:56 pm I’m sorry for the failure. Good luck next time.
Especially 4 years later LOL
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucipher28 »

therantguy wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:48 am Let me get this straight...you sent an unsolicited autograph request to one of the biggest movie stars of the past thirty years and it's a slap on the face that Mr Stallone didn't sign your picture?

Dude, check your attitude. William Morris and Stallone owe you sweet fuck all. Nothing. Zip. Zero. Nada. If you want guarantees, pick another hobby. I am so sick of people posting on this website that a lack of a response is some sort of personal insult as if the celeb owes you anything. Why on earth would Stallone spend hours a day responding to fan requests? It's lovely when they do it and I appreciate the crap out of it when they do, but they owe you nothing.
This.

If anything, you should feel so lucky and thankful that any of them ever respond.

Now, if they send your stuff back WITHOUT any of the protection you provided, and your signed or unsigned stuff gets all bent and torn up, then I can understand. lol To be honest, that drives me more crazy than not hearing back at all.
Signatures received TTM: Keith Gordon, Ted DiBiase, Betty White, Kurtwood Smith, Bob Barker, John Walsh, Edward Norton, John Douglas, Tom Kalinkse, Al Franken, Rob Paulsen, James Lovell, John Carpenter, Jesse Ventura, Gary Busey, Gene Okerlund, Larry Flynt, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Ivan Lendl, Will Vinton, Lynda Carter, Katie Featherston, Mel Gibson, Nancy Cartwright, Robert Patrick, Shaq, John McEnroe, Kevin Conroy, Pierce Brosnan, Jimmy Carter, Howard Stern, Phil Hellmuth, Peter Weller, Patrick Stewart, Craig Nelson, Aaron Eckhart, Jean Reno, Susan Sarandon, Svengoolie, Michael Ironside, Jeanie Buss, Annie Potts, Sam Elliot, Jason Alexander, Brian Cox, Robert Duvall, & Martin Sheen.

Waiting on: Woody Harrelson, Gene Hackman, Bill Maher, Ted Levine, Michael Mann, Oliver Stone, Jeff Goldblum, David Letterman, Ian McKellen, James Worthy, Michael Keaton, Joe Pesci, James Saito, Kevin Costner, Dennis Leary, Tom Berenger, William Peterson, & Candace Parker.