George Lucas

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Stai12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

George Lucas

Post by Stai12345 »

I sent a letter requesting an autograph to Mr. Lucas. Received a letter today stating that he doesn't sign because he gets a lot of requests and only signs for charitable causes but, I got 2 pictures, a magnetize, and some stickers. PS I dressed as Darth Vader as a kid and I posted this twice by accident

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Last edited by Stai12345 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Favorite TTMs: James Earl Jones, Nick Jonas, Arnold Palmer, Mickey Wright, and Robert Clary

Favorite IPs: Matt Kuchar, Jordan Spieth, Phil Mickelson, and Jim Furk

I'm a BIG Star Wars fan, if you have any information about any valid Star Wars cast addresses please contact me. I like autographs from WW2 era heroes like Holocaust survivors, Nazi Resistance members and WW2 veterans. If you have any information on that, please contact me. I would appropriate it!
cdlawlor
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: George Lucas

Post by cdlawlor »

I still think that is very cool. I would consider that a success. Way to go!
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
Stai12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stai12345 »

cdlawlor wrote:I still think that is very cool. I would consider that a success. Way to go!
Thanks I really think its better than an autograph
Favorite TTMs: James Earl Jones, Nick Jonas, Arnold Palmer, Mickey Wright, and Robert Clary

I'm a BIG Star Wars fan, if you have any information about any valid Star Wars cast addresses please contact me. I like autographs from WW2 era heroes like Holocaust survivors, Nazi Resistance members and WW2 veterans. If you have any information on that, please contact me. I would appropriate it!
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

It is a great success, and the photos will be good if you can get them signed. it would have been great if it were an autographed photo, but at least they did it personalized and gave you props for costume. {up}
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
Stai12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stai12345 »

I don't think I'll have it signed I'm happy with this. But thinks for all of the good comments I appreciate them very much. :D :D

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Stai12345 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

{star} George Lucas on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Craig911 »

Stai12345 wrote:
cdlawlor wrote:I still think that is very cool. I would consider that a success. Way to go!
Thanks I really think its better than an autograph
george lucas autograph or a bunch of stickers and photos. hmmmm tough one but i would take the autograph
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm
Stai12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stai12345 »

I used the one in the database and what I meant is that if I can't get an autograph I rather have this.

cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

Stai12345 wrote:I used the one in the database and what I meant is that if I can't get an autograph I rather have this.
Agreed. It's a response instead of being totally ignored. I still think it's very cool.
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
Stai12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stai12345 »

cdlawlor wrote:
Stai12345 wrote:I used the one in the database and what I meant is that if I can't get an autograph I rather have this.
Agreed. It's a response instead of being totally ignored. I still think it's very cool.
Thanks again and like I said I appreciate all the good comments and the address that I used is on envelop.