George Lucas

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Stai12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: George Lucas

Post by Stai12345 »

cdlawlor wrote:
Stai12345 wrote:I used the one in the database and what I meant is that if I can't get an autograph I rather have this.
Agreed. It's a response instead of being totally ignored. I still think it's very cool.
Thanks again and like I said I appreciate all the good comments and the address that I used is on envelop.
Favorite TTMs: James Earl Jones, Nick Jonas, Arnold Palmer, Mickey Wright, and Robert Clary

Favorite IPs: Matt Kuchar, Jordan Spieth, Phil Mickelson, and Jim Furk

I'm a BIG Star Wars fan, if you have any information about any valid Star Wars cast addresses please contact me. I like autographs from WW2 era heroes like Holocaust survivors, Nazi Resistance members and WW2 veterans. If you have any information on that, please contact me. I would appropriate it!
toycollector2000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by toycollector2000 »

i have George's personal home address if anybody needs it?
zbowers17
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by zbowers17 »

Could you message me that address?
Thank you
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

toycollector2000 wrote:i have George's personal home address if anybody needs it?
i could use that also. {up}
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

cool
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
LucasLegacy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LucasLegacy »

Hey. I’m very inspired by how you were able to accomplish this. I ask if you can help me get in contact of George Lucas. I hope you can help me out.
Derekb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Derekb »

Hello Mr Lucas I very much like your movies and things etc... I wouldn't change a thing except a better mark hamill I remember going to a channel 9 store in the mall as a young lad and seeing star wars books my understanding is these are books that are not necessarily cannocical but seem very interesting to me and if I ever have time I would definitely like to read them do you have any further comments to make on that that seem noteworthy? Thnx I read some sci go books I liked Ben bova especially
Derekb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Derekb »

I wasn't going to say this Mr Lucas but I am really craving Darth Vader 🌷