Bill Cosby

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Leahand
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bill Cosby

Post by Leahand »

I would think he needs his fans now
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

The women COULD have proof if they take a lie detector test. Ask them one question: "Has Bill Cosby ever sexually assaulted you?" Why can't they do that? That's proof enough.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

Lie detectors are not full proof unfortunately.
Towie96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Towie96 »

dancingirl1 wrote:The women COULD have proof if they take a lie detector test. Ask them one question: "Has Bill Cosby ever sexually assaulted you?" Why can't they do that? That's proof enough.

Lie detectors don't work. There's no unique physiological sign of deception and there's no evidence whatsoever that the things the polygraph measures which are heart rate, blood pressure, sweating, and breathing are linked to whether you're telling the truth or not. It has been proven many times.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Towie96 wrote: Lie detectors don't work. There's no unique physiological sign of deception and there's no evidence whatsoever that the things the polygraph measures which are heart rate, blood pressure, sweating, and breathing are linked to whether you're telling the truth or not. It has been proven many times.
Well I have a personal experience that says they work in some cases. {up}
Last edited by dancingirl1 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Not only is he/ she an expert on Britney Spears but now is a expert on lie detectors too. LMAO. :lol: :lol:
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Imortalmindz wrote:Not only is he/ she an expert on Britney Spears but now is a expert on lie detectors too. LMAO. :lol: :lol:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Don't think I said "im an expert" that is just you being obsessed with me HAHA!!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

All I said was in some cases, they work ya douche. lol. Because WHY? In some cases they do work. ;-)
kwynn123456
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kwynn123456 »

Please view my autographs and check out especially my post about listia if you are interested in the post about free auctions and bidding for awesome freestuff !

http://www.autographsaremylife.blogspot.com