Maroon 5 Email Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Maroon 5 Email Success!

Post by csiny1000b »

NICE!
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
dellybelly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dellybelly »

can you pm me how you got katy perry signature my little sister is a huge fan and her birthday is coming up that would be amazing thank you
Some autographs received: Neil Patrick Harris, Betty White, Dwayne (the rock) Johnson, Chef Gordon Ramsay, Andrew Zimmern, Toby Maguire, Hallie Berry, Drew Carey, Jackie Chan, Matthew McConaughey

Waiting On: Bobby Flay, David Muir, and many more
JMadigan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JMadigan »

dellybelly wrote:can you pm me how you got katy perry signature my little sister is a huge fan and her birthday is coming up that would be amazing thank you
Walmart ran an exclusive promotion where they ran a limited amount of signed Katy Perry Blu-Rays for her movie/live-concert "Part of Me"

-John Madigan
Autograph Collector in New York City.

I obtain all autographs through the mail, in person or purchase through official web-store of artist.
Never purchase through e-bay and have never traded autographs.
Will always be open to trading addresses.

Last TTM Success: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Last In Person Success: Michael Bisping
Last Purchased Success: DJ Khaled

Favorite Successes Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Idina Menzel, Anthony Jeselnik, DEV, Impractical Jokers, Joan Rivers, Karmin, Katy Perry, Pitbull, Britney Spears, Broad City.

Entire Collection: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 8277574c61
bobbysautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bobbysautographs »

Guys don't email Jordan as he is no longer with us.
Follow my autographs instagram
http://www.instagram.com/bobbysautographs1

Most Wanted (authentic): The Beatles, Adam Sandler, Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Will Smith, Pete Townshend

Favorites: Elton John (Personalized), Tom Petty (Personalized), Jon Bon Jovi (Personalized), Boy George (Authentic), Ed Sheeran (Authentic), Brian May (Authentic), Jimmy Kimmel (Personalized), Bill Nye (Personalized), James Patterson (Authentic), Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman (Personalized), Rod Stewart (Authentic), Dolly Parton (Personalized), Roger Daltrey (Authentic), Daniel Radcliffe (Personalized), Eric Clapton (Personalized), Wayne Gretzky (Authentic), Kevin James (Personalized), Bono (Authentic), Bruce Springsteen (Authentic), Keith Richards (Authentic)

Also, I barely post so follow my Instagram @bobbysautographs to see all the TTMs
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Oh really? I had no idea CTFU!!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

bobbysautographs wrote:Guys don't email Jordan as he is no longer with us.

R.i.p valentine. :D

Hope your happy now as you seemed very sad and bitter when you posted on here. Lots of issues in life since your father walked away from you and your mother. R.i.p attention seeker.

LMAO
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:R.i.p valentine. :D

Hope your happy now as you seemed very sad and bitter when you posted on here. Lots of issues in life since your father walked away from you and your mother. R.i.p attention seeker.

LMAO
Say that if that helps you sleep at night, being that I live in your brain haha!! BUT......

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

bobby is the sort of person who has to have his mummy tuck him in before he goes to sleep
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
Dancinggirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dancinggirl1 »

Bobby is being very naughty he needs his bum smacked.
There will ALWAYS be students (dancingirl2), but I AM THE TEACHER!   ;-)