Pele Amazing Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Ipnugraha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Pele Amazing Success!

Post by Ipnugraha »

My first success of 2015, sent LOR, SAE, Donation, a postcard size picture on Oct 27, 2014 to his office address (Fanmail Database), and received my picture signed and personalized on January 10, 2015. Very excited!

Pelé
Pelé Comércio Empreendimentos Participações Ltda
Rua Riachuelo, 121, 3ºandar
11010-021, Santos, São Paulo
Brazil

Link:
Please Check & Like my Facebook page ;). Thx.
Facebook page: S&E Autographs
https://www.facebook.com/SEAutographs?ref=bookmarks
admin
Site Admin

Re: Pele Amazing Success!

Post by admin »

Hi Ipnugraha :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Pelé on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

About how much does it cost to sent a letter to Brazil?
pocoslim
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pocoslim »

How much is the donation he wants and where does it go to ?
whizzy1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whizzy1 »

For everything I send out of the United States I always use 10 first class stamps to get it there and include $5 to cover shipping back to the US---this works everytime. Pele, Sir George Martin, the Dalai Lama, Lech Walesa ect ect.....
tara
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tara »

whizzy1 wrote:For everything I send out of the United States I always use 10 first class stamps to get it there and include $5 to cover shipping back to the US---this works everytime. Pele, Sir George Martin, the Dalai Lama, Lech Walesa ect ect.....
Per letter? That gets expensive doesn't it? How much do you spend a month?
In Person Successes=Thomas Mann November 28th, 2014 Black Friday
Most Recent TTM Success= Tim Hawkins June 6th, 2015
whizzy1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whizzy1 »

I don't think that, that is expensive for the individuals that I named. Look those 4 people up on ebay and see what it would cost you to purchase them outright.... somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 - $100 each.... you may get 2 signatures if you write to them. $10 for someone you want is not that bad, especially knowing you aren't wasting your money on getting a secretarial signature. ;)
tara
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tara »

whizzy1 wrote:I don't think that, that is expensive for the individuals that I named. Look those 4 people up on ebay and see what it would cost you to purchase them outright.... somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 - $100 each.... you may get 2 signatures if you write to them. $10 for someone you want is not that bad, especially knowing you aren't wasting your money on getting a secretarial signature. ;)
lol Uh huh! So that's how you do it.
In Person Successes=Thomas Mann November 28th, 2014 Black Friday
Most Recent TTM Success= Tim Hawkins June 6th, 2015
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

YMMV, but I send to Europe a 5X7 photo to get signed, an envelope slightly bigger than that to have the photo returned, a letter of request, and $3 to cover return postage on two airmail stamps at worst. $5 in postage there is wasting money, unless you want to spend the money and send it Global Priority, and that's no guarantee they'll reply quicker.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/