Tom Hardy

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Northy16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tom Hardy

Post by Northy16 »

Sent a LOR, SASE and an 8x10 photograph to Tom Hardy using the address in the database on 11/03/2014 and received my pic back signed on 29/08/2014:

Tom Hardy
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE
UK

I'd love to get opinions on authenticity as over on facebook pages there have been some suggestions that these are stamped, or autopenned. I saw an interview where he said he sorted fanmail with friends so it could even be sec?

Thanks
Last edited by Northy16 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eternity
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tom Hardy

Post by eternity »

Cannot see your picture. :(
My Youtube page
My Autographs page
Most wanted : Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, James McAvoy
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Looks like hes sending autopens now. Or stamps. He did post on his instagram to send him photos for him to sign, he went through them with friends. This was the time he was sending authentics. I dont think he realized the worms he opened because he probably got a TON of mail therefore had to use a machine to get the replies out. Its a shame. I got him authentically months ago and resent again. Guess I wont get authentics back the 2nd time.
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

Northy16 wrote:Sent a LOR, SASE and an 8x10 photograph to Tom Hardy using the address in the database on 11/03/2014 and received my pic back signed on 29/08/2014:

https://twitter.com/d_north92/status/50 ... 00/photo/1

I'd love to get opinions on authenticity as over on facebook pages there have been some suggestions that these are stamped, or autopenned. I saw an interview where he said he sorted fanmail with friends so it could even be sec?

Thanks
Unless your post your photo somewhere else you have to be followed to view your twitter.
Northy16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Northy16 »

Sorry I forgot my twitter was on private. I've uploaded the photo differently, so you should be able to see the pic and comment on authenticity more clearly.
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

Northy16 wrote:Sorry I forgot my twitter was on private. I've uploaded the photo differently, so you should be able to see the pic and comment on authenticity more clearly.
Great, though it looks very rough and hard to tell, as said in another thread, he needs a new set of pens to sign with.
lauloveshp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lauloveshp »

Im pretty sure they are stamped! I posted on tumblr my response and both pics are "signed" the same way. Def not the real deal... sadly
Best (authentic) ttm: Milo Ventimiglia, Tom Felton, Dave Franco, Mark Ruffalo, Zach Braff, Russel Crowe, Rupert Grint, Chris Hemsworth, Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper, Geoffrey Rush, Melissa McCarthy, Jake Gyllenhaal, Kevin James, Cam Gigandet, Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Jeremy Renner, Daniel Craig, Patrick Stewart & Ian McKellen, Charlie Hunnam, Hugh Laurie, Hugo Weaving, Cobie Smulders, Elle Fanning, Colin Firth, Neil Patrick Harris, Sara Ramirez, Matthew Fox, Kellan Lutz, Justin Long

most wanted: Brittany Snow!!, Adam Brody, James Franco, Zac Efron, Anne Hathaway, Jared Padalecki, Avengers Cast, Christoph Waltz, Jake Abel, Jim Parsons

http://www.signlau.tumblr.com
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Yep either stamped or auto penned. But due to the fact they all seem to be smudged I'll go with stamped. If they are going to send a fake atleast do it right. Jeez
ThatFinnishFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ThatFinnishFan »

Received mine today. 100% stamp. So disappointed :(
My Collection: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Kevin Spacey, David Lynch, Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Andy Serkis, Ian McKellen, Lee Pace, Luke Evans, Orlando Bloom, Jackie Chan, Roger Moore, George Lazenby, Daniel Craig, Henry Cavill, Bryan Cranston, Ennio Morricone, Hugh Laurie, Judi Dench, Brian May, Derren Brown, Jay Leno, Colin Firth, James Earl Jones, Christopher Plummer, John Carpenter, George R.R. Martin, Patrick Stewart, Aaron Eckhart, Mark Wahlberg, Tim Burton, Terry Gilliam, Pedro Almodovar, Edward James Olmos, Francis Ford Coppola, John Hurt, Mads Mikkelsen, Sean Connery, Serj Tankian, Geoffrey Rush, George A. Romero, Adam West, David Hayter, Willem Dafoe, Carey Mulligan, Max Von Sydow.... and many others :)

I am from Finland and I love collecting movies & tv-shows and autographs from people I admire!
frankie73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by frankie73 »

Got my photos a few days ago. 100 % stamped. What a shame :-(