Usain Bolt (Commonwealth Games Glasgow)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
cristofgreen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Usain Bolt (Commonwealth Games Glasgow)

Post by cristofgreen »

I wrote a letter to the database address 4 months ago and today I received my letter back with a signed promotional card. I was also backed up by the fact it had been sent from Glasgow where the Jamaican team have spent the last week preparing for the Commonwealth Games!
So happy with this!
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Usain Bolt (Commonwealth Games Glasgow)

Post by insertnamehere »

cristofgreen wrote:I wrote a letter to the database address 4 months ago and today I received my letter back with a signed promotional card. I was also backed up by the fact it had been sent from Glasgow where the Jamaican team have spent the last week preparing for the Commonwealth Games!
So happy with this!
Bit of a strange one that... you wrote to his management (PACE) based in Middlesex, received a letter back postmarked Glasgow, where Bolt isn't present. Not sure why the Jamaican Commonwealth team would be dealing with fanmail for Bolt sent to his management, but hey... what do I know?
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)
cristofgreen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cristofgreen »

Bolt is at the Commonwealth. And I say it was from Glasgow, looking back it only had the Commonwealth Games post mark which I think are on most letters at the moment
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by insertnamehere »

cristofgreen wrote:Bolt is at the Commonwealth. And I say it was from Glasgow, looking back it only had the Commonwealth Games post mark which I think are on most letters at the moment
logo yes...postmark no.

and fyi... bolt not in glasgow yet...believe me i would know.
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)
cristofgreen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cristofgreen »

Logos what I meant
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi cristofgreen :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Usain Bolt on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)