Tom Baker Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DanielJames
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Tom Baker Success

Post by DanielJames »

Sent: 3/31/2014
Received: 7/1/2014

Address Used:
Tom Baker
c/o Emptage Hallett
14 Rathbone Place
London W1T 1HT
United Kingdom

Sent LOR, Photo, and SASE. Received photo back signed and personalized. I am still in shock over this one. Came back with a hell of a lot more postage than I had put on it to begin with. Only the four stamps over to the right were mine. According to the Royal Mail site, that should have been enough based on the weight. I've had other items with the same amount of postage come back from the UK.

Not only did Tom Baker sign my photo, but he put an awesome Doctor Who Stick on the envelope, and wrote me a personal note apologizing for how long it took the autograph to get back to me. Such a nice man! I'm especially thrilled, because I now have the autograph of every living classic Doctor. Now on to the revived series!

The Signed Photo

Enclosed Note

Back of Note

Front of Envelope

Back of Envelope
2014 Successes: Michael Emerson, Kate Mulgrew, Tony Bennett, R.L. Stine, James Earl Jones, Cassandra Petersen "Elvira", Bob Newhart, Chuck Norris, Bernard Fox, Ardal O'Hanlon, Dick Cheney, Paul Dooley, Tony Shalhoub, Tom Baker, Cherry Jones, Dan Quayle, Jim Norton, Edward Herrmann.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Tom Baker Success

Post by admin »

Hi DanielJames :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tom Baker on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)