Amanda Seyfried Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

All passwords have been reset on January 14th 2019. To retrieve your new password click here.

Thank you {up}
unbb24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 255
Collector since: 2013

Amanda Seyfried Success

Post by unbb24 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:47 pm

I sent her a letter, self-addressed envelope and a photo. Four months later, she replied with my photo signed with dedication. Although, the signature is a little bit smudged.

Sent: January 4 2014
Received: May 19 2014

Address used:
Amanda Seyfried
Mailbox Pack & Ship
PMB 216
3140 Tilghman Street
Suite B
Allentown, PA 18104
USA

Photo:
Uploaded with surfmypictures

Danielmac1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 8
Collector since: 2012

Re: Amanda Seyfried Success

Post by Danielmac1997 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:58 pm

You may not want to hear, but I think she switched to a secretarial.

Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Post by Jaffer » Tue May 20, 2014 12:39 am

Danielmac1997 wrote:You may not want to hear, but I think she switched to a secretarial.

If you're going to make this statement, you really need to back it up with proof.
Favourite successes: Freida Pinto (twice), Jennifer Lawrence, Jeremy Renner, Berenice Marlohe, Anna Kendrick, Rachel McAdams

Recent successes: Gal Gadot, Rachel McAdams, Rooney Mara, Abbie Cornish , Alona Tal, Alice Eve, Pedro Pascal, Rachelle Levefre, Angelina Jolie,

iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by iamdanieljlacey » Tue May 20, 2014 1:05 am

Danielmac1997 wrote:You may not want to hear, but I think she switched to a secretarial.

This is not true at all. The picture received by the OP here matches what my 3 Amanda autographs look like (that I received way before that letter was known about), as does the personalisation! It's definitely Amanda's handwriting!

That letter Amanda was sending people just meant that she could no longer sign TTM at that point, because she was too busy. Obviously she's now not as busy, so she's signing again.

So please stop making false accusations, especially if you don't have proof/common sense! its really not that hard to see that this autograph and personalisation matches every other Amanda success....

Congratulations unbb24! Great picture!
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.

jbstrojan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Collector since: 2012

Post by jbstrojan » Tue May 20, 2014 7:51 pm

iamdanieljlacey wrote:

This is not true at all. The picture received by the OP here matches what my 3 Amanda autographs look like (that I received way before that letter was known about), as does the personalisation! It's definitely Amanda's handwriting!

That letter Amanda was sending people just meant that she could no longer sign TTM at that point, because she was too busy. Obviously she's now not as busy, so she's signing again.

So please stop making false accusations, especially if you don't have proof/common sense! its really not that hard to see that this autograph and personalisation matches every other Amanda success....

Pretty sure he said "I think". That doesn't really count as a false accusation.

iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by iamdanieljlacey » Wed May 21, 2014 1:34 am

jbstrojan wrote:
iamdanieljlacey wrote:

Pretty sure he said "I think". That doesn't really count as a false accusation.

Still isn't true though.
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.

admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Post by admin » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:31 am

Hi unbb24 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Amanda Seyfried on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Via Venue Addresses: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 4&t=281426 <<arrow$ Until February 2020