Ian McKellen SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jmd2225
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ian McKellen SUCCESS

Post by jmd2225 »

Another "Hobbit" card back to me! So happy to add Sir Ian McKellen to the bunch. Unfortunately, I completely forgot that he was in the United States for a bit doing his plays on Broadway, so I sent it to his UK agency and have had to wait a little while. Still, it's definitely been worth it, as he signed the card beautifully.

SENT: July 31, 2013
RECEIVED: April 29, 2014

Ian McKellen
c/o Independent Talent Group Ltd.
40 Whitfield Street
London W1T 2RH
UK

SENT: LOR, SASE, autograph card
RECEIVED: autograph card signed and personalized

VIEW MY ENTIRE AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION AT:
http://www.freewebs.com/leialover229 (note: the site has not been updated for a while due to limited site space)

RECENT SUCCESSES:
April 29 Ian McKellen & TR Knight
April 18 Jim Cummings

FAVORITE SUCCESSES:
Rupert Grint, Liv Tyler, Marton Csokas, Idina Menzel, Michael Therriault, Sherie Rene Scott, Alan Rickman, George Hearn, Ian McKellen, Kate Shindle, Catherine Taber, Jane Lynch, "Legend of the Seeker" (Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Bruce Spence, Tabrett Bethell, Craig Parker), Corey Burton, James Earl Jones, Stephen Sondheim, Daniel Radcliffe, "Breaking Bad" (Jonathan Banks, Aaron Paul, Bob Odenkirk, RJ Mitte, Betsy Brandt, Anna Gunn), "Luther" (Steven Mackintosh, Indira Varma, Dermot Crowley, Ruth Wilson)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ian McKellen SUCCESS

Post by admin »

Hi jmd2225 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ian McKellen on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)