Jim Cummings SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jmd2225
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jim Cummings SUCCESS

Post by jmd2225 »

Good news and bad news with this Jim Cummings success. The bad news is that the autograph is decently smudged, and it came just after I spent $25 on a signing with him via OfficialPix. The good news is, I just spent $25 on a signing with him via OfficialPix, so it doesn't really matter that the photo is smudged, and I have some Disney photos that I'd like him to sign, so it's great to know that this address works. I'll definitely be sending along a couple of photos from "The Princess and the Frog" and "The Lion King." He's such a tremendous voice talent!

SENT: May 9, 2012
RECEIVED: April 18, 2014

Jim Cummings
c/o Danis, Panaro & Nist
9201 W. Olympic Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA

SENT: LOR, SASE, 4x6 photo
RECEIVED: 4x6 photo signed and personalized

VIEW MY ENTIRE AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION AT:
http://www.freewebs.com/leialover229 (note: the site has not been updated for a while due to limited site space)

RECENT SUCCESSES:
April 29 Ian McKellen & TR Knight
April 18 Jim Cummings

FAVORITE SUCCESSES:
Rupert Grint, Liv Tyler, Marton Csokas, Idina Menzel, Michael Therriault, Sherie Rene Scott, Alan Rickman, George Hearn, Ian McKellen, Kate Shindle, Catherine Taber, Jane Lynch, "Legend of the Seeker" (Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Bruce Spence, Tabrett Bethell, Craig Parker), Corey Burton, James Earl Jones, Stephen Sondheim, Daniel Radcliffe, "Breaking Bad" (Jonathan Banks, Aaron Paul, Bob Odenkirk, RJ Mitte, Betsy Brandt, Anna Gunn), "Luther" (Steven Mackintosh, Indira Varma, Dermot Crowley, Ruth Wilson)
StevenQ

Re: Jim Cummings SUCCESS

Post by StevenQ »

Congrats on your success. Too bad it got smudged. I stopped printing photos in glossy and went to satin, seems to help.
We never tried him ttm as there were no successes. When he was listed as a guest at Comikaze we decided to go. Here's a pic of my daughters with him:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/u ... 2f48f6.jpg

Here's what we made to have him sign, along with Bill Farmer who was there too:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/u ... a9be80.jpg

Be sure to post anything else you get from him. He did make the comment that he wasn't getting fanmail and I told him he needed to talk to his agent about that.
Time flies like an arrow. Friut flies like a banana.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jim Cummings SUCCESS

Post by admin »

Hi jmd2225 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Jim Cummings
Atlas Talent <<arrow$ New Address
15 East 32nd Street
6th Floor
New York, NY 10016
USA

{star} Jim Cummings on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)