Judi Dench SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jmd2225
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Judi Dench SUCCESS

Post by jmd2225 »

Wonderful success from the one and only Judi Dench! I was waiting to send this off to her until after Daniel Craig's latest Broadway stint, because I was going to get this signed TTM by him then. Unfortunately, I sent two photos to him, and for some reason he didn't choose to sign the 8x10 already signed by another cast member, so that was a bust. But now it has Ben Whishaw and Judi Dench, and hopefully there will be ample opportunity for the rest of the cast down the road. I sent this along with a 4x6 of M from the movie, and it looks like she only signs one per person... her assistant put a Post-It on the 4x6 with my name, but she chose to sign the 8x10 instead. (Which I wish Daniel Craig had done, but I digress...) So pleased to add such a great actress to my collection.

SENT: February 21, 2014
RECEIVED: April 1, 2014

Judi Dench
c/o Julian Belfrage Associates
9 Argyll Street
3rd Floor
London, W1F 7TG
UK

SENT: LOR, SASE, 8x10 photo, 4x6 photo
RECEIVED: 8x10 photo signed and personalized, 4x6 photo unsigned

(Photo was previously signed by Ben Whishaw TTM.)
VIEW MY ENTIRE AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION AT:
http://www.freewebs.com/leialover229 (note: the site has not been updated for a while due to limited site space)

RECENT SUCCESSES:
April 29 Ian McKellen & TR Knight
April 18 Jim Cummings

FAVORITE SUCCESSES:
Rupert Grint, Liv Tyler, Marton Csokas, Idina Menzel, Michael Therriault, Sherie Rene Scott, Alan Rickman, George Hearn, Ian McKellen, Kate Shindle, Catherine Taber, Jane Lynch, "Legend of the Seeker" (Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Bruce Spence, Tabrett Bethell, Craig Parker), Corey Burton, James Earl Jones, Stephen Sondheim, Daniel Radcliffe, "Breaking Bad" (Jonathan Banks, Aaron Paul, Bob Odenkirk, RJ Mitte, Betsy Brandt, Anna Gunn), "Luther" (Steven Mackintosh, Indira Varma, Dermot Crowley, Ruth Wilson)
Fox
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Judi Dench SUCCESS

Post by Fox »

Congratulations! I'm still waiting on mine from her. :)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Judi Dench SUCCESS

Post by admin »

Hi jmd2225 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Judi Dench on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)