Chuck Norris Purchased Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
BS18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Chuck Norris Purchased Success

Post by BS18 »

johnnylightninglives wrote:
MW1221 wrote:
johnnylightninglives wrote:Im bored with this now like I said pay 107.00 for a chuch Norris autograph like the other poster did and then tell me im wrong lol
You're having reading comprehension problems.

1) You are wrong. Even the website says that the money goes to charity.
2) Once again, I already have Chuck Norris' autograph. I don't need another one.

I explained all that very clearly.
As soon as you provide me with proof you bought a autograph from the website and supported the charity I will take your word its legit but I need proof and if you are the super fan you claim to be you will do it just to prove its legit ...?Ijust need to know you actually believe it ....?
You're an idiot. You got proven wrong and now you are trying to get out of it and it's not working.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi DanielJames :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Chuck Norris on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
bot515151
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bot515151 »

[quote="DanielJames"]Via: http://www.chucknorris.com

Ordered: 2/28/14
Received: 3/10/14

I asked him to write my favorite Chuck Norris fact on the photo, but he didn't. Still, I'm very happy with what he wrote, and it arrived today on his 74th birthday!

quote]

:D Great Success DanielJames :D ,
you got a personalised autograph from a legend and it's also for a good cause.

cheaper than the cost of a plane ticket [uk]
DanielJames
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DanielJames »

Wow, this blew up. I agree that it is definitely a large amount to spend on an autograph. Not the least I've ever spent, and not the most either.

When I was at New York Comic Con, Stallone was charging $600 for an autograph, and all of that went right into his pocket. I certainly wasn't willing to pay that much, but there were people that were.

Honestly, I'm happy to pay it because I can afford it and I thought Chuck Norris would be a cool addition to my collection. In addition the fact that it goes to a charity (Note: You have the option to have select items (posters, photos, books) autographed by Mr. Norris for an additional charge of $100.00. This additional amount will go to benefit the Kick Start program, a private charity founded by Mr. Norris.) makes me feel much better about what I spent.

Raphael Sbarge was also at Comic Con, and he only charged $20 for his autograph, 100% of which went to a green charity that he founded. He also took a photo with us, and then gave my girlfriend a free autographed photo in addition to the one we purchased.

In any event, I'm satisfied with it.
2014 Successes: Michael Emerson, Kate Mulgrew, Tony Bennett, R.L. Stine, James Earl Jones, Cassandra Petersen "Elvira", Bob Newhart, Chuck Norris, Bernard Fox, Ardal O'Hanlon, Dick Cheney, Paul Dooley, Tony Shalhoub, Tom Baker, Cherry Jones, Dan Quayle, Jim Norton, Edward Herrmann.
mantas

Post by mantas »

Congrat's to this success. yes congrats. {up} At first of all , I would not pay money for an autograph. But okay it's much money and not everyone would pay so much money. But for comparison (only) i'm an great KISS collector and so much fans pay for an picture with Gene or Paul and this money will sure not going in charitable donations...signed KISS pictures are more expensive as this picture of a actors legend. Have fun with this picture. {up} 8)
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

i also send congrats on getting the autograph, but i would not pay that much. i am unable to afford it. it is going to a good cause. i have sent to many actors who what i sent the money for goes to charity. i support any actor that donates all proceeds to charity. i would display it proudly. {up}
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
DiamondDave

Post by DiamondDave »

MW1221 wrote:
Just because he can afford to doesn't mean that he's obligated to.

Frankly, I'm surprised that someone was actually a big enough Chuck Norris fan to buy one at that price.

Dealers have dual signed Chuck Norris/Sheree J. Wilson for less money than that.

So selling those at that cost is just good business sense, since someone clearly will buy at that cost.

Fault the buyer, not the seller.
My God...you might be the rudest troll on this site.
Trolls be gone!
Historical
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Historical »

DiamondDave wrote:
MW1221 wrote:
Just because he can afford to doesn't mean that he's obligated to.

Frankly, I'm surprised that someone was actually a big enough Chuck Norris fan to buy one at that price.

Dealers have dual signed Chuck Norris/Sheree J. Wilson for less money than that.

So selling those at that cost is just good business sense, since someone clearly will buy at that cost.

Fault the buyer, not the seller.
My God...you might be the rudest troll on this site.
He is just socially awkward, to say the least.

If you happen to click on the bottom of his profile here
and make your way to his YouTube "show" you will see what I mean.
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

Stallone was 400 at NYCC , I know cuz I paid....got some really rare stuff sgd so it was more worth it , still costly obviously.

75 would be a better price for Norris imo.
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

Last edited by MW1221 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.