Chuck Norris Purchased Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DanielJames
$10 gift certificate winner

Chuck Norris Purchased Success

Post by DanielJames »

Via: http://www.chucknorris.com

Ordered: 2/28/14
Received: 3/10/14

I asked him to write my favorite Chuck Norris fact on the photo, but he didn't. Still, I'm very happy with what he wrote, and it arrived today on his 74th birthday!

2014 Successes: Michael Emerson, Kate Mulgrew, Tony Bennett, R.L. Stine, James Earl Jones, Cassandra Petersen "Elvira", Bob Newhart, Chuck Norris, Bernard Fox, Ardal O'Hanlon, Dick Cheney, Paul Dooley, Tony Shalhoub, Tom Baker, Cherry Jones, Dan Quayle, Jim Norton, Edward Herrmann.
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Chuck Norris Purchased Success

Post by Denisrichard »

How much?
Rust never sleeps! The futures uncertain and the end is always near!!!!
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

Denisrichard wrote:How much?
on the website it is 107.95 for the photo to be autographed.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

supertoneman wrote:
Denisrichard wrote:How much?
on the website it is 107.95 for the photo to be autographed.
Damn that's a lot for a autograph lol You would think after all his movies and walker texas ranger and total gym and everything else he could afford to give his auto away for free at 74 lol Or at least for a reasonable price but congrats if you are happy with it I personally could not pay a millionaire that much for his signature lol
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

Last edited by MW1221 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I never said he was obligated to sign anything for free and of course its the buyers fault for paying I just mean at this point in his life with all his money I think even offering his autograph is a bit tacky and lame lol Its not like hes some 1960s tv star who hasn't worked for 45 years who needs money but yeah if people are willing to buy it that's their problem I just think if I was chuck I wouldn't want to die knowing I was peddling autographs and total gyms but who knows maybe he spends too much and needs money or maybe hes just greedy I dunno......
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

Last edited by MW1221 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

MW1221 wrote:
johnnylightninglives wrote:I never said he was obligated to sign anything for free and of course its the buyers fault for paying I just mean at this point in his life with all his money I think even offering his autograph is a bit tacky and lame lol Its not like hes some 1960s tv star who hasn't worked for 45 years who needs money but yeah if people are willing to buy it that's their problem I just think if I was chuck I wouldn't want to die knowing I was peddling autographs and total gyms but who knows maybe he spends too much and needs money or maybe hes just greedy I dunno......
Where does the money go?

If you're going to call someone greedy, I trust you have proof that every cent of that money goes into his pocket.
Yeah he has control over his name so if you want to defend him u should be his agent,banker or accountant lol Either he spends a lot and wants more money or he spends too much and is in debt its kind of that simple....I don't care I was just saying he is a legend and I wouldn't want to go out peddling total gyms and overpriced autos lol I don't see Arnold or stallone doing that .....
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Heck even seagal and van damn keep making bad movies instead of peddling overpriced autos lol At least they are working for their money...
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Like I said its his choice some people obviously will pay I just find it tacky ....