WILL FERRELL IP

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
James

WILL FERRELL IP

Post by James »

Met Will Ferrell at the UK premiere of Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues. He was great; signed my autograph book and posed for a photo.

See scans & pics here:
http://jamesmeets.wordpress.com/2013/12 ... -premiere/

James :mrgreen:
Haleigh
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: WILL FERRELL IP

Post by Haleigh »

Very nice success! Congrats!
Successes: Dakota Fanning x2, Jeff Pidgeon, Mary Costa, Regis Philbin, Ed Asner, Doris Roberts, Joan Rivers, Pat Carroll, Judi Dench, Amanda Seyfried, Alex Trebek, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Len Goodman, Ciaran Hinds, Henry Winkler, Alan Rickman, James Earl Jones, Martin Sheen, Zachary Levi, Geoffrey Rush, Natalie Dormer, Susan Lucci, Jon Voight, Diane Sawyer, Maggie Smith, Matthew Lewis, Cameron Diaz, Angela Lansbury, Rhys Ifans, Judge Judy, Officer Byrd, Emma Thompson, Sam Huntington, Sam Witwer, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Maggie Grace, Betty White, Jennifer Morrison

Most Wanted: OUAT cast! Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield

My Collection: http://haleighsautographs.weebly.com/index.html
andrews23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by andrews23 »

Wow! Awesome picture! You are lucky! Congrats!
dunnellz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dunnellz »

Haven't we been over this, James?

Come on, man - you're evening typing "IP" in the bar, but that doesn't change that you know full well that there is a separate forum for IP successes.

I get you want the attention, but it's getting ridiculous.
Give my page a "Like" while you're there!
Homer_S

Post by Homer_S »

A great success {up} Congrats!
trevor1066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by trevor1066 »

I like your hat, did u get it from debenhams?
[ugotmail]
James

Post by James »

trevor1066 wrote:I like your hat, did u get it from debenhams?
No...
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dunnellz wrote:Come on, man - you're evening typing "IP" in the bar, but that doesn't change that you know full well that there is a separate forum for IP successes.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters