John Elway Success!!!! (Denver Broncos)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
lebaronfreddie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John Elway Success!!!! (Denver Broncos)

Post by lebaronfreddie »

Woo Hoo!!! All Time Favorite Player!

Sent: 11/9/13
Received: 12/9/13

Sent 2 pics and a SASE, received in a different envelope with a signed letter and another signed pic.

Address:
John Elway
Denver Broncos
13655 Broncos Parkway
Englewood, CO 80112

This is the first letter I've gotten back. Over the last 2 months, I've gotten back a lot of pictures that I've sent out for my fiance'. We've been going through some rough health issues over the last year and a half, and I decided to reach out to a wide variety of athletes, celebrities, politicians, etc. to see if they would want to try and lift her spirits. I have been extremely grateful for the responses I have gotten and the thrill of watching her check the mail everyday has not only made her more happy lately, but it has definitely improved our entire family's overall morale. I've bee collecting all of the images on a tumblr site. If you'd like to check them out click the link! http://teamalexko.tumblr.com/
admin
Site Admin

Re: John Elway Success!!!! (Denver Broncos)

Post by admin »

Hi lebaronfreddie :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Denver Broncos on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

{star} John Elway on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
Reba B
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: John Elway Success!!!! (Denver Broncos)

Post by Reba B »

My 8 year old sent John Elway a letter that included a picture of himself with his uncle, who is a huge fan of John Elway. My son requested an autographed picture for his uncle's birthday in September. He sent the letter with a prestamped self-addressed 9×12 envelope. One week later, my son received an 8x10 autographed photo of John Elway with a "Happy Birthday" written above the signature. We are very pleased with how prompt the reply was as well as the additional "happy birthday" inscription on the photo.