Emma Watson Authentic Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
grangerrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emma Watson Authentic Success

Post by grangerrocks »

You are so lucky.
kwynn123456
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kwynn123456 »

Please view my autographs and check out especially my post about listia if you are interested in the post about free auctions and bidding for awesome freestuff !

http://www.autographsaremylife.blogspot.com
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

luckyas13canbe wrote:
Beagle wrote:While everyone has their own opinions about APs or secretarials, the way I see it receiving something back is always better than getting a RTS or nothing at all. Congrats.
Seriously, the most epic of all the stupid responses. If it is not signed by the person you wrote to, then it's worth squat.
Not always. Autopenned astronaut photos do have value, both monetarily - I've sold a few - and as placeholders for a collection until a real example can be had. But sometimes that's just not possible.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

There's no need to bump threads so old.
ronitkumarpatel83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ronitkumarpatel83 »

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ronitkumarpatel83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ronitkumarpatel83 »

Hi ! Emma Watson
LeonCamilleri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LeonCamilleri »

What's the point of bumping a 2 year old post?
Most Recent Success : Adam West

Waiting For: Bette Midler,Tim Cook,Dan Castellaneta,Seth MacFarlane,Robert Englund,Maggie Smith,Nick Jonas,Rod Stewart,Liza Minnelli,Tim Burton,Aretha Franklin,Lionel Richie (P.A.),Celine Dion (P.A.) x2,Quincy Jones (P.A.),Oprah Winfrey (P.A.), Jim Parsons, Kevin Hart,Idina Menzel,Alice Cooper,Craig Federighi, Phil Schiller,Jony Ive,Dan Riccio,The Jacksons,Bette Midler,Cher,Larry King,Jackie Chan,Ed Sheeran,Jessie J,Brian May(x2),Stevie Wonder,George Martin,Whoopi Goldberg,Eddy Cue,James Earl Jones(x2),Sam Smith,Tom Hanks,Emma Watson,Al Pacino(x2),Bruce Willis,Macklemore,Ryan Lewis,Adam West(x3),Bruce Springsteen,George Lucas,Jennifer Hudson,Reggie Fils-Aime(x2)

Most Wanted: Celine Dion,Tim Cook,Seth MacFarlane,Michael Jackson,Amy Winehouse,Steve Jobs
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Bre2123 wrote:I have a BOUGHT authentic of hers and it looks nothing like yours dear....sorry.
Did you buy it in person? If not, you have no proof yours is real. And where is a photo of the autograph? Why is everyone saying it is not real when we cannot see it? :?
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

carmen paredes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carmen paredes »

:shock:
Shanlovegood_x wrote:I sent a photo to Emma Watson on 2nd December 2012 and received it back signed on 15th June 2013.

Address I used:

Emma Watson
Public Eye Communications, Ltd
Suite 313
The Plaza
535 King's Road
London, SW10 OSZ
UK
terramall
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by terramall »

Shanlovegood_x wrote:I sent a photo to Emma Watson on 2nd December 2012 and received it back signed on 15th June 2013.

Address I used:

Emma Watson
Public Eye Communications, Ltd
Suite 313
The Plaza
535 King's Road
London, SW10 OSZ
UK
like this
Hi

I used the same address, but nothing returned. Perhaps, I should contact them on Twitter (@libertycomms). I have a restricted access to libertycomms website though, as I'm browsing from Lynchburg, VA.