Ariana Grande Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Sibunacourtneyy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Ariana Grande Success!!!

Post by Sibunacourtneyy »

Uploaded with surfmypictures

i used the address on this website it was about a 6 month wait

Ariana Grande
265 S. Federal Hwy
Suite 331
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
USA
~Courtney
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Ariana Grande Success!!!

Post by Jaffer »

Such a sweet girl. Congrats!
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Post by admin »

Hi Sibunacourtneyy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ariana Grande on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
theeseautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by theeseautographs »

did you send a SASE or no?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

authentic or no ?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by magicmanplc »

Authentic. A while ago she posted a picture of a stack of those exact photos all signed by her on Instagram.
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

magicmanplc wrote:Authentic. A while ago she posted a picture of a stack of those exact photos all signed by her on Instagram.
Well they are people saying they are AP's....so I have to research more. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by C1RQU1T »

Nice Success ! Maybe these are just pre signed i'm not sure would be great if someone posted 2 photos to compare ! :)
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
badleejeff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by badleejeff »

The signature looks right but that doesn't mean it's not an autopen. I will say this though: I let ariana two Christmases ago and she was such an amazingly nice girl. She signed autographs for all my kids and took pictures with them even though it was outdoors and FREEZING cold, she was sick and had just finished a show. Yet she still hung around for nearly two hours in the cold just to meet as many fans as she could. She really seems like she values and appreciates every fan so it wouldn't surprise me if she spends a lot of time accommodating requests and all. She really is one of the sweetest most unjaded celebs I've ever met! She also has the biggest bodyguards I've ever seen lol!
Jeff Lees
...now I pray for a single kiss from her, to be lashed and crucified...
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by magicmanplc »

badleejeff wrote:The signature looks right but that doesn't mean it's not an autopen. I will say this though: I let ariana two Christmases ago and she was such an amazingly nice girl. She signed autographs for all my kids and took pictures with them even though it was outdoors and FREEZING cold, she was sick and had just finished a show. Yet she still hung around for nearly two hours in the cold just to meet as many fans as she could. She really seems like she values and appreciates every fan so it wouldn't surprise me if she spends a lot of time accommodating requests and all. She really is one of the sweetest most unjaded celebs I've ever met! She also has the biggest bodyguards I've ever seen lol!
The more recent ones might be autopen (the ones with a different photo) but each one doesnt look exact and they're signed in different places purposely so i still think they're authentic. The photos like the one above are pre-signed. She posted a picture of a stack of those exact photos and said she signed all of those for her fan mail.
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/