Ariana Grande Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Highlander242
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Ariana Grande Success!!!

Post by Highlander242 »

magicmanplc wrote:The weird thing is people claim those are real but the authenticated ones on the internet don't look like that. I have only seen the signature that the author of this topic has. I know the one the author posted is real because Ariana posted photo on Instagram of a stack of those exact photos saying she signed them for her fan mail. The link to the pic is below.

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/ariana-gran ... mail-photo
All I know were that these were results from 2011. Here is the success from then.

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 2&t=231428
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by magicmanplc »

Highlander242 wrote:
magicmanplc wrote:The weird thing is people claim those are real but the authenticated ones on the internet don't look like that. I have only seen the signature that the author of this topic has. I know the one the author posted is real because Ariana posted photo on Instagram of a stack of those exact photos saying she signed them for her fan mail. The link to the pic is below.

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/ariana-gran ... mail-photo
All I know were that these were results from 2011. Here is the success from then.

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 2&t=231428

Her sig has probably changed then. Counting that one now she has 3 different ones.
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

magicmanplc wrote:The weird thing is people claim those are real but the authenticated ones on the internet don't look like that.
Just because ones are "authenticated" doesn't mean they are real and just because ones are NOT authenticated doesn't make them not real....so you really need to think about what you are posting. Because you're not making sense.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

BTW she is not changing anything. She is just writing her first name. She is no longer signing "Grande" People need to stop being drama queens talking about "she is changing her sig...ETC" no she isn't. She is just making it shorter and easier for her.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
arianagrandelover4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by arianagrandelover4 »

theeseautographs wrote:did you send a SASE or no?

what is a SASE???
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by MJS73 »

SASE Safe and Secure Environment
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by insertnamehere »

MJS73 wrote:SASE Safe and Secure Environment
I feel I must comment as you are misleading someone in an autograph discussion.

SASE stands for Scots Against Sasquatch Endangerment.
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)
cupcake14333
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by cupcake14333 »

I've sent her once in 2013 (got nothing back) and once in 2014 (still got nothing back) i'm pretty sure she doesn't reply to fanmail anymore
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by vivalakayla »

cupcake14333 wrote:I've sent her once in 2013 (got nothing back) and once in 2014 (still got nothing back) i'm pretty sure she doesn't reply to fanmail anymore
Good observation!
cupcake14333
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by cupcake14333 »

vivalakayla wrote:
cupcake14333 wrote:I've sent her once in 2013 (got nothing back) and once in 2014 (still got nothing back) i'm pretty sure she doesn't reply to fanmail anymore
Good observation!
100% sure the only way to get her is meet her kinda like Taylor Swift
fave ttm success: sabrina carpenter, Shawn Mendes (bought), Troian Bellsario
most wanted: taylor swift, ariana grande, hunger games cast members, rowan blanchard, girl/boy meets world cast members, kelsea ballerini, fifth harmony. Pll cast, gossip girl cast
fave in person success: Zendaya